PS5 & Xbox Series X Flipping Thread

Daps
Finally got an Xbox X from Microsoft direct to check out :mjlit:.

Had one in my cart for 2-3 months I couldn’t check out

Last edited:
Daps
Two Xbox X left to sell. Selling for first offer above $650 then I'm done ordering Xboxes altogether. Local market is finally really dying off.

Taking it easy on PS5s now too and turning all these alerts off FINALLY. Once everything I currently have is sold, I'll finally have reached my super-stretch goal of covering my property taxes 5 months in advance off of console flips. :blessed:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Two Xbox X left to sell. Selling for first offer above $650 then I'm done ordering Xboxes altogether. Local market is finally really dying off.

Taking it easy on PS5s now too and turning all these alerts off FINALLY. Once everything I currently have is sold, I'll finally have reached my super-stretch goal of covering my property taxes 5 months in advance off of console flips. :blessed:
Tell me sir, you couldn't flip something else instead of running the market for gamers? There's no moderation here and if everyone thought like you nobody would have shyt.

I was hated on for saying this previously, and look at the market. Is this ideal for us as a whole?

Daps
Finally got Xbox bundle with console and controller sold for $740. Also just sold the last Xbox X I’ll ever order - finally got it dumped for $630. :blessed:

Retired from Xbox flipping and taking it real easy on the PS5s (if buy anymore at all). It’s been a fantastic run gents. I’ll leave the rest to you guys :salute:

Last edited:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got Xbox bundle with console and controller sold for $740. Also just sold the last Xbox X I’ll ever order - finally got it dumped for $630. :blessed:

Retired from Xbox flipping and taking it real easy on the PS5s. It’s been fantastic run gents. I’ll leave the rest to you guys :salute:
How much profit you made off all of them ball park figure?