TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Two 3/18 Walmart discs PS5s sold. One for $750 another for $840 :blessed:

Also having a solid week on new orders.

• Expensive Antonline Disc Bundle for $917 (after tax )
  • Two PS5 Discs from Walmart and 1 Xbox X from Walmart.
  • Digital from Direct
  • Sams Xbox X
Your internet must be the shyt or something. I tried and failed all fukking day:stopitslime:. Even tried to get some GPUS. NOTHING:martin:

Last edited:
Daps
Your internet must be the shyt or something. I tried and failed all fukking day:stopitslime:. Even tried to get some GPS. NOTHING:martin:

Man ironically I finally hounded Comcast early last year to come physically check all the lines after four years of thinking it was my router, modem, or something I could control.

Once Comcast fixed the physical lines , My speed jumped up from like a sporadic 30-40mbs up to 300-350mbs. (Which is what I paid for) . No way I’d be able to get these consoles otherwise since I’m using multiple devices.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That was the one - But after the $10 delivery fee and taxes it came up to $917

I’m honest trying to dump it for break even except keep the extra controller and 12 Months PlayStation Pass :mjgrin:.

Ahhh okay. Must have started tax now as it was $839 for me a few months back. Granted my bundle didn’t come worth the 12 month PlayStation pass.

Daps
:banderas::banderas:
That was the one - But after the $10 delivery fee and taxes it came up to $917

I’m honest trying to dump it for break even except keep the extra controller and 12 Months PlayStation Pass :mjgrin:.

Just dumped the PS5 console and the two games (Demons Souls/SpiderMan) for $950. Kept the 12 Month PlayStation Plus pass, extra controller, and HD camera and still made $33 profit.:banderas:

Plus now I've got all the accessories I need for when I eventually keep a console for myself (or to package with another system to sell):wow:

Last edited:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
funny story, last friday i hit up the best buy customer service chat and ask when's the next Series X drop and they said next friday 11cst (yesterday). I wanted to share the info with this board but i told myself let me snag one before i do all that :mjgrin:

no drop from BB at all :mjlol: