PS5 & Xbox Series X Flipping Thread

Daps
2 Disc & 1 Digital ordered from Amazon. Much needed win after a slow week. :mjgrin:

Only was up because I dozed off early accidentally after a glass of wine on the couch and couldn't get back to sleep:mjlol:

Correction scored 3 Disc and 1 Digital. Just noticed one of the orders I thought was cancelled, actually wasn't. So that’s another Win .:blessed:

Plus the three discs have already shipped. :mjlit:

Alll future profits are officially going 100% towards stocks/crypto investing and a small amount here and there toward quality of life improvements :obama:

Last edited:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I fell back a bit but did try target just now. shyt was horrible. Failed on both disc and digital.:mjcry:

I did manage to grab a 3070 off of amazon for for 679. shyt was harder to get than a ps5. Was failing for 2 weeks straight and got lucky. I dont expect to get lucky again bt will try if bestbuy drops. Sold on offerup for 1200.:jawalrus:

Daps
I fell back a bit but did try target just now. shyt was horrible. Failed on both disc and digital.:mjcry:

I did manage to grab a 3070 off of amazon for for 679. shyt was harder to get than a ps5. Was failing for 2 weeks straight and got lucky. I dont expect to get lucky again bt will try if bestbuy drops. Sold on offerup for 1200.:jawalrus:
Nice!! :blessed: Those GPUs are where the real money is but they are damn near impossible to get.