PS5 will be backwards compatible with PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If true @GoldenGlove and @Rain better ban me immediately the day the announcement is made official. The arcadium isn’t ready for the amount of chaos i will rain upon it the second Sony makes it official.

And I better not catch a single one of you Sony stans pretending you care about BC all of a sudden. You disloyal heaux left me to fight the Xbot navy all by myself on that hill. I haven’t forgotten for a second. You ain’t gotta slap me a five or give me a hug. But it hurts when you gotta kill somebody you love. :wow:
Can I just ban you regardless?

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
If true @GoldenGlove and @Rain better ban me immediately the day the announcement is made official. The arcadium isn’t ready for the amount of chaos i will rain upon it the second Sony makes it official.

And I better not catch a single one of you Sony stans pretending you care about BC all of a sudden. You disloyal heaux left me to fight the Xbot navy all by myself on that hill. I haven’t forgotten for a second. You ain’t gotta slap me a five or give me a hug. But it hurts when you gotta kill somebody you love. :wow:

Because these broke boys trade in $60 games for $10 credit towards the next $60 game. Then they trade in their $400 console for $100 to get the next $400 console.
I’ll let these broke boys explain their logic to you better than I can. The hell do I know anyway right? Apparently I’m corny for keeping games.

Then the Sony stans in here can explain in vivid detail why it was completely impossible technologically but god Sony made it work for ps5. Seriously. Y’all are going to HATE me if this end up being true in ANY form.
@MeachTheMonster @PS4 are y’all hearing this?
This nikka furious :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Who didn't know this tho???:dahell: we've always heard that the PS5 would be BC since the inception... it was always speculated...:dwillhuh: this isn't NEW news...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony has already confirmed it will be BC with the PS4, but now looks like it might also include the previous co soles as well.

ya I’ve heard several conflicting rumors re: BC w/ PS1-3...the last rumor I heard prior to this was it absolutely was NOT gonna happen but here we are...but as you said PS5 being BC w/ PS4 was always part of the plan...I just realized HHG is the source so I’m now skeptical...dude just simply isn’t as relevant as he used to be...idk how it is he’s the one w/ the “scoop”

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Need a better source than those horrible comic bait articles.

That said I still have my ps1, ps2 and PS3 games. My PS3 console is still hooked up only for College Hoops 2k8. If this is true then I can box that console up and put it in storage.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This nikka furious :mjlol:
I’m sick of you fools not appreciating me. I called it that this would happen years ago. YEARS AGO!!! Now y’all wanna act like what was said was never said even though it’s all documented. Nobody wants to tell the truth!? Y’all lied! And you all worshipped each other for it!

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
But will it be on release? And I mean EVERYTHING PS4 game? And I mean just pop in a disc and play? Because my PS4 broke around 2017 and I never got a chance to finish my library of games. If PS5 is not backwards compatible like the PS2 was then I might as well wait on the PS5 and get a PS4 pro.