PS5 version of Redfall was cancelled by Microsoft

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What did he lie about?

Making an unannounced new IP skip PS5 isn’t pulling any games from PS5.

In context, that comment was about games and communities ALREADY on other consoles. Which they’ve continued to support and release new entires in those franchises.

What he said about Bethesda as a whole

within context he’s been pretty true to what he says here.

What happens is the @Gizmo_Duck of the world take little snippets out of context and run around making threads like this to create a narrative cause they are in #Shambles at the sight of Microsoft finally taking gaming as seriously as they’ve done some of their other business.
bro he clearly states that
""This deal was not done to take games away from another player base like that," Spencer said. "Nowhere in the documentation that we put together was: 'How do we keep other players from playing these games?' We want more people to be able to play games, not fewer people to be able to go play games.""

It's easy to pull up receipts, and like I've mentioned I have no issue if he decides to stop production of PS5 version since that's smart. I don't think he needs to go around playing nice guy, and clearly state best place to play Bethesda games on Xbox or PC. That way he kills any noise and lets people know going forward these games are on xbox only even if new IPs were in production

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
""This deal was not done to take games away from another player base like that," Spencer said. "Nowhere in the documentation that we put together was: 'How do we keep other players from playing these games?' We want more people to be able to play games, not fewer people to be able to go play games.""

It's easy to pull up receipts, and like I've mentioned I have no issue if he decides to stop production of PS5 version since that's smart. I don't think he needs to go around playing nice guy, and clearly state best place to play Bethesda games on Xbox or PC. That way he kills any noise and lets people know going forward these games are on xbox only even if new IPs were in production

Sony Stans :mjlol:

*waits on next excuse for this conman*

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Again context matters he was asked a question.

Is it possible to recoup a $7.5 billion investment if you don’t sell Elder Scrolls VI on the PlayStation?”

He answered the question truthfully.

More people have access to Redfall than they would have without the acquisition.

He basically said the deal wasn’t specifically about removing games from PS5, but the purchase was first and foremost for xbox content. And they don’t need to release the games on PS5 to make the deal make sense. Games will come to other systems on a case by case basis.

This is exactly what’s happened. You dudes are just in
your feelings :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What did he lie about?

Making an unannounced new IP skip PS5 isn’t pulling any games from PS5.

In context, that comment was about games and communities ALREADY on other consoles. Which they’ve continued to support and release new entires in those franchises.

What he said about Bethesda as a whole

within context he’s been pretty true to what he says here.

What happens is the @Gizmo_Duck of the world take little snippets out of context and run around making threads like this to create a narrative cause they are in #Shambles at the sight of Microsoft finally taking gaming as seriously as they’ve done some of their other business.

319559323_1.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
CoD won't be as big as it is anymore without the Playstation Community Worldwide

Not like MS has the greatest track record of their own internal studios being worth a damn. T10 are the only competent ones they have. :mjlol:

Give us Spiderman and Wolverines man….

And there want be any problems

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Give us Spiderman and Wolverines man….

And there want be any problems

MS passed on doing Spiderman....and this is who you have faith in. :mjlol:

My thing is....what IP did they focus on????? More Gears/Halo/Forza :mjlol:

What a joke of leadership them nikkaz are. Phil a whole clown.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crying or pointing out ‘uncle Phil’ and Larry stans hypocrisy?

You should know that, considering you watch sony games on youtube to argue with us :ehh:

You can be against something and still have to do it because that's how a certain thing or sector works. I mean I don't like paying bills but that doesn't mean I can just stop doing it nor can I not bill other people for my services.

Phil is not a fan of exclusives, he's made that clear time and time again. However you aren't going to make it pass the narrative of "no game" as a console device without exclusives.

Period

What y'all fail to understand is that Xbox exclusives are still multi-platform because they are on PC DAY 1. So even in the traditional sense of exclusivity Phil is bucking the system.

On the other hand if I want to play spiderman or FF16 I HAVE to play it on a playstation console, there is no other option at release. ( For now)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO