PS5 version of Redfall was cancelled by Microsoft

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Since were on the subject I don't think that deal going through.

might make acti and blizzard split

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t have a Series X yet but I feel like they should get as many exclusive games as possible it’s healthy for the industry as in it will keep Sony on their A game. As of right now imo Sony is falling off a lil bit with their first party games and they still have an anti consumer business model.

But continue on brehs just my 2 cents:hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t have a Series X yet but I feel like they should get as many exclusive games as possible it’s healthy for the industry as in it will keep Sony on their A game. As of right now imo Sony is falling off a lil bit with their first party games and they still have an anti consumer business model.

But continue on brehs just my 2 cents:hubie:

Who to believe though :patrice:

ZUSxyDr_d.webp

I really just don’t know if exclusives are anti-consumer and bad for the industry or not anymore

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who to believe though :patrice:

ZUSxyDr_d.webp

I really just don’t know if exclusives are anti-consumer and bad for the industry or not anymore
When I meant their business model is anti consumer I was referencing how they put ps4 games on their extra or monthly game subscriptions that have a free path to upgrade for ps5 but we have to pay for that game outside said service.

Like right now Dragon Ball Z Kakarot is on Extra but it’s just the ps4 edition BUT what do you know it’s also on sale for 14.99 and is the advertised game of the week for all to see:martin:

So if you’re like me who doesn’t have the game but has a ps5 and Extra sub we only have access to a base game that actually has a upgraded version THAT IS FREE