PS5 to launch in Oct for$500 (pics inside)

Daps
Reppin
Green
This is most likely fake. Looks like a 3d printed version of this chinese console that was reviewed last year by Digital Foundry.

y_5b66f83880a01.jpg

images
Zhongshan-Subor-Z-Chinese-console.jpg
I think it is the PS5. Sony seems to have the ugliest console designs compared to Nintendo and Xbox. It looks small too so that means it's probably weaker than the Xbox 2 that's coming out. :francis:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
There’s no way they’ll be able to keep that fkn thing cool with that design. The dev kits had those big ass vents for a reason

As someone who dealt with the Red Ring of Death multiple times on 360 and having to replace a blown out fan on my launch day PS4, the lack of ventilation in the design seems like a huge red flag:patrice:

MS smartened up and made the tower design for the XSX so all the hot air can blow upward out of a big ass vent. Those lil vent slots on the PS4 and apparently the PS5 get clogged w/ dust super easy and cause the system to overheat. Wouldn’t be surprised if they end up doing a revision w/ better vents

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I think it is the PS5. Sony seems to have the ugliest console designs compared to Nintendo and Xbox. It looks small too so that means it's probably weaker than the Xbox 2 that's coming out. :francis:
Out of all the ps consoles , I would say the ps3 is the only ugly one. All the other generations ps was the best looking one.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
As someone who dealt with the Red Ring of Death multiple times on 360 and having to replace a blown out fan on my launch day PS4, the lack of ventilation in the design seems like a huge red flag:patrice:

MS smartened up and made the tower design for the XSX so all the hot air can blow upward out of a big ass vent. Those lil vent slots on the PS4 and apparently the PS5 get clogged w/ dust super easy and cause the system to overheat. Wouldn’t be surprised if they end up doing a revision w/ better vents
That’s because it’s fake breh lol. There’s no way thats the real box