PS5 to launch in Oct for$500 (pics inside)

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1578558875727.jpg

Since nobody wanted to upload the pic and made everyone redirect.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's not weaker than the xb1x tho, leasy was right about you not understanding how Microsoft has changed the game. Remember that special "chip " the xbox one had that was forgotten about. I think they referred to it as the secret sauce. Well that's what co powers the xbox one series s. It will rely on the cloud to boost its stats to speak. They've already spoke on this but you didn't care to pay attention :ufdup:

We been off secret sauce and special chips. shyts are always bogus. And again it was a rumor about the cheaper version having less power than the x1x.

But it ain't like you coppin either at launch :skip:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$500 for a console is a mistake. In 2008 the iphone was $500 in 2020 the iphone is 1100.. A $1000 console where people can pay $30 a month for a couple years should work.. PC gamers pay $2000.. :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
1578558875727.jpg

Since nobody wanted to upload the pic and made everyone redirect.
Bruh i was trying to spare the forum :scusthov:
We been off secret sauce and special chips. shyts are always bogus. And again it was a rumor about the cheaper version having less power than the x1x.

But it ain't like you coppin either at launch :skip:
Says the ghat damn casual who games on an inferior console in inferior resolution :rudy:
I’m coppin no matter what if it’s as backwards compatible as the rumors says it is. Could gaf if it was a toaster
So you want a PS5 to play ps2 games on? :mindblown:
First day one cop since getting my ps2. if its truly BC its well worth it :yeshrug:
Again :duck: with Sony shutting down servers to older titles unlike on xbox, if you dudes actually cared about playing older titles there's a better and cheaper alternative. shyt, Microsoft still be the sole reason why you getting bc for ps5 but hey:hubie:

All the exclusives from those older gens have since gone multiplat and/or had remasters. All the ps5 will do is allow you to pay for older games and it'll have a better resolution. Im guessing the ps5 won't have anything worth playing and nobody has a backlog? Something don't add up here bruh

itruk

Pro
Daps
Of all the sites to get news from, don't link thescum, sorry, thesun website.

Really shytty rag paper.