PS5 to launch in Oct for$500 (pics inside)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Exactly. All this heat getting pushed to the fall and they expect people to turn around and buy new consoles with forgettable ass launch titles and ports?

crossgen time :blessed:

but this is what makes me hesitant to cop TLOU2 :to:

The PS5 version :francis:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xbox should just release one console. If you release a $399 version that means the developers won't use the power of $599 version.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
$499 doesn't seem that ludicrous
yeah it's expensive for some but I'll wait for the features to see if this statement still holds.
$399 would have been sweet.
exactly im not suprised:yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug: just add the fact the games u gotta buy etcc
u lookin at $600-$700 off rip:skip:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
read this 2 days ago.

we'll see if that final image is true though.

499 seems right.

But no way in hell is MS doing a cheaper version of the XSX for 399 with it being weaker than the X1X. That doesn't even make sense. :mjlol:
It's not weaker than the xb1x tho, leasy was right about you not understanding how Microsoft has changed the game. Remember that special "chip " the xbox one had that was forgotten about. I think they referred to it as the secret sauce. Well that's what co powers the xbox one series s. It will rely on the cloud to boost its stats to speak. They've already spoke on this but you didn't care to pay attention :ufdup:
Xbox should just release one console. If you release a $399 version that means the developers won't use the power of $599 version.
Incorrect, in time they'll stop caring to make the weaker versions as good as possible. That was the past, more scalability is understood during development so the skies not really falling bruh :whoa: