Notfit,GA
Ya'll Lony stans really dying on this hill...:wtf:

Lony will get yall the full BC option one day...:salute:

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP only got smoke for Playstation. Never smoke for Nintendo. Dudes releasing the same games over repackaged and he talking about respect :mjlol:
Nintendo know how to position it's brand to hold value.

it's always some give and take which I respect.

The limited time run is very smart.

These might end up being like those pre order Zelda collection specials later on down the line.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP only got smoke for Playstation. Never smoke for Nintendo. Dudes releasing the same games over repackaged and he talking about respect :mjlol:

When you a brand you move different:manny:

People been waiting on a way to play old mario 3d games on the new system for ages.

Tell me how you make a back compat mario 3d collection game on the switch?:ohhh:

But you could definitely have back compat ps1 and 2 games on the ps5 and obviously on the xbox:mjgrin:

Nintendo also handles there products with care... So I don't expect the pal version of mario 64 or some random bad glitch full port.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you a brand you move different:manny:

People been waiting on a way to play old mario 3d games on the new system for ages.

Tell me how you make a back compat mario 3d collection game on the switch?:ohhh:

But you could definitely have back compat ps1 and 2 games on the ps5 and obviously on the xbox:mjgrin:

Nintendo also handles there products with care... So I don't expect the pal version of mario 64 or some random bad glitch full port.

Shield TV in China. Same chipset as the Switch playing Mario Galaxy officially.

Android emulator playing Mario Sunshine on the Switch

There is no speculation, it's literally running on the Switch.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Shield TV in China. Same chipset as the Switch playing Mario Galaxy officially.

Android emulator playing Mario Sunshine on the Switch

There is no speculation, it's literally running on the Switch.

Now how do I play my physical copy on the switch?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Backwards compatibility isnt a next-gen feature . Want to play a ps4 or ps3 game, buy a ps4 or ps3. :unimpressed:

These people arguing against this are the same ones who sold their previous console to get the latest iteration :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again how am I suppose to play my physical copies?

Digital back compat won't work when there is no legacy to user names an or accounts.
fukk that physical copy :mjlol:

Nah but for real, Nintendo got away with fleecing Switch users for the same damn games. They could've offered some sort of trade in program, even evil $$ony did that for the PSP to Vita in some countries.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk that physical copy :mjlol:

Nah but for real, Nintendo got away with fleecing Switch users for the same damn games. They could've offered some sort of trade in program, even evil $$ony did that for the PSP to Vita in some countries.
Lol:deadmanny:

I've never complained about Sony rereleasing or remasters of the vita.

I actually slept on the vita goodness so I'm all about those getting remasters or remakes