Ps5 to be massively inferior to xbox series x but you already knew that!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Rumor: PS5 To Launch With 9.2 TeraFlops

9.5 T-flops and none of the secret stuff dx-12 will bring to the table. SSD drives capable of acting as virtual ram :whew:

This also confirms the likely $400 price tag for the ps5, likely $500 for the series x and possibly as low as $300 for the unknown xbox but likely $350.

Kermit lied about it not being easy being green :francis:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
ps5 will have people

xbox will have people

people enjoy games

this is nothing new
only thing I want is to know the inputs on the back of the Xbox
people argue but sony has its base and anime shyt
and xbox and microsoft run PC and the likes ... no stopping either one.
This generation will be more towards the end of them not being able to offer us much more
They purposely crippled the end of this generation to extend the next one, so they can milk us for longer.

Consoles dont update and stay similar for no reason, all of these companies are on the clock together and make sure to stay in similar ballparks
If one company or another wanted to destroy the other, it easily could do that. Everything about Xbox and Playstation this generation is similar to next generation.
Nothing will change and we will have to hear 10 more years of insufferable nerds complaining and comparing shyt, instead of playing what they enjoy. There's been
so much disinformation this generation that its been ridiculous regarding consoles. Both consoles do 95% of the same exact thing but people only own one or the other so
instead of actually physically playing each one... they just complain and cry about the other one.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Been known.
Fatboy and his cronies acted like it wasn't :francis:
Smart move by Sony. At $399 and a bunch of exclusives, this looks way better than a $499 Xbox to the average sheep
Fixed for accuracy, cut the fanboy shyt out :camby:
Like every generation before, it’s games and price that will settle the matter and it looks like Sony will be winning on both fronts.
And you say that knowing of hardly any titles for either system. And since you guys don't look at what's actually happening you'd notice how gamepass is the game changer that even Gamestop was totally against (threatened to not sell xbox one's if they did this at launch) Sony has no answer, no cloud, ps now is only $10 a month like gamepass but gamepass is dirt cheap All the time. I paid $1 for 3yrs of ultimate but who's counting right. Have fun waiting on spiderman 2 in 2023 :francis:
@PS4 ill let you know my thoughts on the Xbox series x when I cop it launch day that way you know what to look forward to 4 years later when you cop it.
I've had every xbox on launch day
Ps2 was the weakest during that generation , and we all know how that ended :usure:
Ps3 was weaker too, ended differently, but you guys said it didn't :mjtf: Do you recognize that part of history as fact or was the ps3 more powerful somehow with its weaker gpu?
PS4 will have the better games though
You don't know that so you sounding real broke right now prince naveen :sas2: