PS5 surpasses 38.4 Million consoles shipped, record for Q1 shipment of any console of 6.3 Million consoles as Sony surpasses forecast

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
When's the last time that anyone saw a commercial for an Xbox game? Even the cross gen games it shows PlayStation at the end
Sony pats for those multiplat marketing deals.

Xbox obviously should have ads at the very least for the big games that have hit gamepass.

They just seem to be on cruise control. Phil seems asleep at the wheel

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Sony pats for those multiplat marketing deals.

Xbox obviously should have ads at the very least for the big games that have hit gamepass.

They just seem to be on cruise control. Phil seems asleep at the wheel
I know they pay for it. My question is really why isn't Xbox doing it or at the very least putting out commercials for their games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know they pay for it. My question is really why isn't Xbox doing it or at the very least putting it commercials for their games

They aren’t getting a lot of marketing contracts because they want everything associated with Xbox to launch in Gamepass. I think Diablo IV is their first big 3rd party game with marketing in a while, and they are running ads for it.

As to why they aren’t advertising their games? Because most of them aren’t ‘premium’ releases that serve having a huge marketing budget. Redfall has been getting a lot of ads on youtube, tv, on the street, etc.