PS5 surpasses 38.4 Million consoles shipped, record for Q1 shipment of any console of 6.3 Million consoles as Sony surpasses forecast

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck - they expect a drop in first party sales, think that suggests we aren't getting much outside of Spiderman 2 from their first party in the coming 12 months.

F2P and I assume no more cross-gen titles mean less revenue. I think the schedule looks like this…

• Firewall Ultra
  • Spider-Man 2
  • Silent Hill 2
  • Stellar Blade
  • Helldivers 2
First quarter next year

• Convallaria
  • Rise of Ronin
  • Last of Us Multiplayer
  • Firewalk game

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F2P and I assume no more cross-gen titles mean less revenue. I think the schedule looks like this…

• Firewall Ultra
  • Spider-Man 2
  • Silent Hill 2
  • Stellar Blade
  • Helldivers 2
First quarter next year

• Convallaria
  • Rise of Ronin
  • Last of Us Multiplayer
  • Firewalk game
Sure but most of that isn't first party.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
we definitely need that showcase. I’m surprised one of the smaller studios ain’t ready to go this year, Pixelopus, Bluepoint, Team Asobi, etc.

But maybe their games wouldn’t be 70 dollar premium stuff anyway

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we definitely need that showcase. I’m surprised one of the smaller studios ain’t ready to go this year, Pixelopus, Bluepoint, Team Asobi, etc.

But maybe their games wouldn’t be 70 dollar premium stuff anyway

Asobi and Bluepoint 100% releasing full price games. Pixelopus are tiny, their games going to take a long time to make; I think we'll see something revealed from the three of them in the next 12 months.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Asobi and Bluepoint 100% releasing full price games. Pixelopus are tiny, their games going to take a long time to make; I think we'll see something revealed from the three of them in the next 12 months.

i hope so. I want to see what they can do making a full length game (10 hour+) game

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
When Xbox released the Series X with its 12 teraflops compared to PS5 10 teraflops, the cheaper Series S at 299 and the Bethesda purchase and Gamepass, they actually thought they had won the generation.

This is turning out to be Sony’s biggest generation since the PS2 and Microsoft’s worst generation ever

Microsoft legit teraflopped this generation