PS5 SSD is far ahead of those found in high end PCs according to Epic founder.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Stan shyt aside, what seems to be the problem with these ports? My GTX 1070 ran GTA V at a locked 60 on 1440 Ultra and around 45-50 fps on 4K ultra. These consoles should be able to just brute force that level of performance even in an unoptimized PC version of the game. Yet even load times seem slower than my PC's nvme drive, and the driving is less reponsive too. What's happening?
Id like to know as well besides this wack stan war shyt going on in here...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Whatever you do don’t post digital foundry’s best game looking game of the year last year here, they are playstation fanboys until they aren’t liek the video above
There’s one Xbox game, 2 PlayStation games and a bunch of multiplats on their list, most of which look/play better on Xbox

Hardly any proof of the PS5 SSD making graphics/gameplay or anything really “better” on PlayStation.

Goofy nikkas just keep doubling down on the dumb shyt :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How it started

And the rendering. And the AI interactivity. And everything else that is bolstered by the PS5 being able to transfer 5.5GB of data

True, but take a look at how much draw distance is in the PS5 games. Notice how seamlessly you transition between levels? Observe how effortlessly I was able to move into that area and begin interacting with the environment. Can you do that on Microsoft's system?"

How it ended
PS5 has the best graphics:mjcry:

:mjlol:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
My ps5 ssd is definitely faster in my sony games than on my PC. Like a 1.5 sec difference but it's still a bit faster. Now how the games look and perform on the pc compared to the ps5 the other hand......

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
My ps5 ssd is definitely faster in my sony games than on my PC. Like a 1.5 sec difference but it's still a bit faster. Now how the games look and perform on the pc compared to the ps5 the other hand......
It's definitely faster...

It's a bit faster...

It's 1 second faster...

Genos

Superstar
Daps
It's definitely faster...

It's a bit faster...

It's 1 second faster...

1 second is definitely faster in terms of high powered computers. But it's more like 1-7 seconds. 30 seconds in the case of gta V but that's probably more due to gta v on PC was made with hdds in mind, and the ps5 version just came out.