PS5 Pro dev kits going out the door soon :blessed:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, not really but if they go try to make 4k & 60fps with ray tracing on Pro then I'm all for it. However, it always bothers me why didn't they do this in the first place at the launch. I can understand why you feel this way

What next, we gonna have PS6 then later on PS6 Pro :snoop:

I didn't buy PS4 Pro cause I still stay with PS4

4k & 60fps would require a $800 console. Gamers are cheap as shyt.

Veteran
Daps
I'm trying to understand why not or why couldn't they updates "Pro" on PS5 systems that already own PS5?

Update current PS5 systems to Pro? That requires new Hardware. Unless you're talking about giving people an upgrade to pro for a small fee instead of full price.

I mean if you can't afford the Pro, just be happy with the Ps5. Most gamers say graphics don't matter:yeshrug:

Veteran
Daps
They have no problem spending over $1000 to build a gaming PC, and spending over $1000 OLED tv, they should be able to afford a $800 console

Nah breh, most console gamers are very cheap. You must've forgotten when the PS3 released at $600. So many complaints. Go read gaming forums outside the coli. Dudes be waiting and buying shyt on sale. They be celebrating game pass and shyt.

And many do not have $1000 gaming PC or OLED. PC gamers wouldn't care about dropping $800 on a console.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh, most gamers are very cheap. You must've forgotten when the PS3 released at $600. So many complaints. Go read gaming forums outside the coli. Dudes be waiting and buying shyt on sale. They be celebrating game pass and shyt.

And many do not have $1000 gaming PC or OLED. PC gamers wouldn't care about dropping $800 on a console.

That's true :manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
this generation has been a fukking mess

the only thing that needs an upgrade is switch
and if we are keeping it a buck, switch aint even that bad to where it needs all this extra bullshyt... it would destroy battery life

its just as dumb as them future proofing 8k ... when this entire generation will be over by the time 8k even comes out where most people have it.

the speed and graphics are fine on both consoles, and you can pick performance or fidelity mode in most games.
what they need is for these studios to optimize games better, like people already said in here... and people like 2k to get actual servers that arent run on dial up, so you can play a good match

I personally dont see anything wrong with PS5 or XBSX

these companies are nickel and diming all this shyt really
its just as bad as Youtube TV being like 80$ then you have to pay extra for 4k

they stay selling you the sickness and charging you extra for the cure
remember Metal Gear Survive where they charged you money for a save slot? :mjlol:
Imagine if you didn't have to pick because every game could do both at the same time

Now if that's the PRO part, I'm for it... anything less.. OR another 650gb of space... and fukk them.. It's still $450 for a 4tb drive

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Imagine if you didn't have to pick because every game could do both at the same time

Now if that's the PRO part, I'm for it... anything less.. OR another 650gb of space... and fukk them.. It's still $450 for a 4tb drive

I agree ... whats dumb though is it should have already been like that

ps4 and xb1x both achieved 4k without the HDR but decent framerate

these new consoles should have been all fidelity with stable performance at the same time
all these extra features like better controllers and space should have been secondary... they should have sold us the quality first

if they are packaging a 500-700 gpu alone in these consoles and losing money ... they cant just lie to me 2 years later and act like an even more expensive one is the new norm.... it should have been the norm to begin with. Its not like they still arent losing money. Just charge 100$ extra and sell the stable console from the jump

when they say these consoles can do 8k ... I'm like yeah ... okay :mjlol: at xbox 360 and playstation 3 framerates?