PS5 Pro dev kits going out the door soon :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Same I feel like it still hasn’t wiped the cross gen dust fully yet. But then again it’s struggling with games like Star Wars and shyt.

No EA is struggling with games like Star Wars, has nothing to do with the hardware lol

You can’t brute force bad optimization

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a pointless waste of resources by Sony, especially when AAA studios are currently not putting in effort in making quality performing games. PS4 made sense as it was already weak on release and couldn't do 4k. PS5, by comparison, was much more powerful out the gate.

Same I feel like it still hasn’t wiped the cross gen dust fully yet. But then again it’s struggling with games like Star Wars and shyt.

I’m just shocked that the PS5 Pro is a thing this early. I felt the PS5 is just starting to build some momentum.

I’m just trying to find a good value SSD to pair it with before I buy.

It's been 4 years, but in a way, it feels early because game development takes forever nowadays and PS5 has had only a handful of exclusives, most of which are cross gen. They still have yet to full make use of the system and break it in yet. Then also, people are JUST now being able to get a PS5, so yeah, it feels premature.

PS5 is only struggling to play Star Wars because Respawn, just like all these other studios, are rushing games out and poorly optimizing them. Even 4080/90 equipped PCs are struggling.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
All this is going to do is create more shytty ports as long as the Series S is being developed for.

Not for dem Sony exclusives.

giphy.gif

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a pointless waste of resources by Sony, especially when AAA studios are currently not putting in effort in making quality performing games. PS4 made sense as it was already weak on release and couldn't do 4k. PS5, by comparison, was much more powerful out the gate.

It's been 4 years, but in a way, it feels early because game development takes forever nowadays and PS5 has had only a handful of exclusives, most of which are cross gen. They still have yet to full make use of the system and break it in yet. Then also, people are JUST now being able to get a PS5, so yeah, it feels premature.

PS5 is only struggling to play Star Wars because Respawn, just like all these other studios, are rushing games out and poorly optimizing them. Even 4080/90 equipped PCs are struggling.
The development teams are trash and I feel shyt like this is going to be the new normal especially with multiplat games. I don’t even expect the pros to be at 4080 or 90 levels and amd is still trash at raytracing compared to nvidia.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I had a PS4 Pro last gen but that was my only PS4.

I don’t see myself ever wanting a PS5 Pro. Every game I’ve played so far on my PS5 runs/looks as good as I thought it would

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Feels like PS5 and XSX just came out. If we're being real, the gen didn't really start until this year where we're finally seeing the end of cross-gen games.

It makes sense though. I wonder how they'll price it. I'm guessing base PS5 gonna be digital only?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This could be good if they can push 60fps at 4K with Ray tracing. I mean the base PS5 can’t even do 60 with Ray tracing at 4K with Deathloop. fukking easy to run Deathloop :dead:

The Pro is needed if you wanna play games that look good at 4K.