PS5 Pro dev kits going out the door soon :blessed:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
this generation has been a fukking mess

the only thing that needs an upgrade is switch
and if we are keeping it a buck, switch aint even that bad to where it needs all this extra bullshyt... it would destroy battery life

its just as dumb as them future proofing 8k ... when this entire generation will be over by the time 8k even comes out where most people have it.

the speed and graphics are fine on both consoles, and you can pick performance or fidelity mode in most games.
what they need is for these studios to optimize games better, like people already said in here... and people like 2k to get actual servers that arent run on dial up, so you can play a good match

I personally dont see anything wrong with PS5 or XBSX

these companies are nickel and diming all this shyt really
its just as bad as Youtube TV being like 80$ then you have to pay extra for 4k

they stay selling you the sickness and charging you extra for the cure
remember Metal Gear Survive where they charged you money for a save slot? :mjlol:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt gonna be the size of a suitcase smh. When is the Slim coming out?:beli:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how big an upgrade? How much more powerful? I think 4k & 60fps with ray tracing still won't be possible IMO

My current Ps5 is basically broke and I don't feel like fixing it. I can still play games, so I might end up waiting.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Why?

I been saying I'd pay $800 for a console, so this Pro shyt wouldn't even be a factor.

I would be willing to as well. I mean I bought my ps5 knowing they would try to release a pro version at some point. Seems like way to soon to me.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I would be willing to as well. I mean I bought my ps5 knowing they would try to release a pro version at some point. Seems like way to soon to me.

It's only too soon if you just bought a PS5. Tough luck for those who couldn't get one early.

I need as much power as possible, so I'm buying on day 1 regardless.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it necessary?

Honestly, not really but if they go try to make 4k & 60fps with ray tracing on Pro then I'm all for it. However, it always bothers me why didn't they do this in the first place at the launch. I can understand why you feel this way

What next, we gonna have PS6 then later on PS6 Pro :snoop:

I didn't buy PS4 Pro cause I still stay with PS4