PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
yea. She said other stores get more though. Not all stores get same amount. The one in midtown miami suppose to get many more.

I’m in the Mia-yayo do you know what the release will be like ? People will be lining up outside or ???

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
ya I feel bad for cats...hopefully online inventory is better and they’re just limiting store quantities due to COVID...also dude sister better hook him up...target employees hide shyt for friends/family all the time...blood is thicker than money...I just made that up...feel free to use it :wow::troll:
Nobody at Target outside of the store manager is gonna be able to divert a PS5. When they come off the truck they’re all accounted for so if one of those gets set aside they let that happen.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody at Target outside of the store manager is gonna be able to divert a PS5. When they come off the truck they’re all accounted for so if one of those gets set aside they let that happen.

it happened a lot with nintendo switches when they first dropped...granted I can’t say for certainty if the store manager or someone else was responsible for hiding them at various targets

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I forgot which one of y'all was waiting for Dualsense restocks but this place has some and they'll be selling more ps5s tomorrow

Sony Playstation 5 - antonline.com

10prophix-opener.jpg

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I done spent so much money in these:snoop: last four weeks that I prolly shouldn't but I'm down from a legit site if they pop back up.

Not fukking with this antonline.com. :huhldup: