PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won’t cop for nothing over retail. Hopefully us without a preorder have some self control to not buy them over retail price

ill never cop for over retail it aint that serious. if that means i gotta wait til early 2021 so be it. what im hoping happens is these clowns who bought many cant unload them. not that ill buy one frm them but i just want to see the greed reap what it sows. virtual gout:pacspit:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
ill never cop for over retail it aint that serious. if that means i gotta wait til early 2021 so be it. what im hoping happens is these clowns who bought many cant unload them. not that ill buy one frm them but i just want to see the greed reap what it sows. virtual gout:pacspit:
:umad:

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah nikka you’ll buy one over retail when Trump drop that stimulus check when you get yours come holla at me:mjlit:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah nikka you’ll buy one over retail when Trump drop that stimulus check when you get yours come holla at me:mjlit:
:lolbron:. i gotta pay off these debts i accured the past 3 months buying nonsense with the stimulus buuuuut maybe if we get one id consider 100 over:bryan:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Sadly they will be rewarded. :mjcry:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The drought is too real. Might be asking 2K each if they don't get some more out there. Getting tempted to camp, too. Free money for real:ohhh:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
The drought is too real. Might be asking 2K each if they don't get some more out there. Getting tempted to camp, too. Free money for real:ohhh:

I'm thinking about camping for one too and pay the majority of my Christmas expenses off with the flip.