PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Were PS3s and PS4s this hard to get when they first came out?
I remember PS3 being very hard to get for the first year if you didn't preorder, and even then it was tough to secure a preorder. PS3 supply was always short until the 40GB model came out a year later.

Can't speak on PS4 since I wasn't interested in buying one during the launch period.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I remember PS3 being very hard to get for the first year if you didn't preorder, and even then it was tough to secure a preorder. PS3 supply was always short until the 40GB model came out a year later.

Can't speak on PS4 since I wasn't interested in buying one during the launch period.
No the PS3 wasn't. They had whole pallets of them sitting around at some stores. The head of the division was mocked for saying he'd pay anybody that could find one.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
When Amazon pre orders start shipping, that's the time to check back with them. Since they don't charge until ship date, and broke boys are abundant, a bunch of pre orders are going to get cancelled and stock will open back up.

You smart :myman:

Hopefully when they charge and it's declined, it will show up immediately to reorder and if they do
tenor.gif

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
When Amazon pre orders start shipping, that's the time to check back with them. Since they don't charge until ship date, and broke boys are abundant, a bunch of pre orders are going to get cancelled and stock will open back up.
when's the ship date?

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps

:shaq:

I’m praying and hoping a lot of cards get declined :lolbron: