PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Just cause it’s listed doesn’t mean people are actual paying that amount or that it’s a legit listing or bids.

Wouldn’t put too much faith in these early listings.
doesnt matter my point is you can still see some PS5's being bid on around $1000-$2000 dollars like i said prices are all over the place

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m using an app called hotstock to alert me when the pulse 3Ds are in stock but damn...on 2 occasions I was able to put them in the cart and get to checkout but by the time I do select pickup location or the shipping zip code the shyt is already fukking sold out...and the order can’t go thru...I have the bestbuy app/website already open and logged in with my info entered...this shyt is fukking ridiculous

:mindblown:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m using an app called hotstock to alert me when the pulse 3Ds are in stock but damn...on 2 occasions I was able to put them in the cart and get to checkout but by the time I do select pickup location or the shipping zip code the shyt is already fukking sold out...and the order can’t go thru...I have the bestbuy app/website already open and logged in with my info entered...this shyt is fukking ridiculous

:mindblown:

I fukkING GIVE UP!!! :damn:

so I been babysitting the bestbuy page since they’ve been randomly getting restocks the last 2 days...randomly refresh the page and the preorder button was ready...a full 2 minutes before I got the hotstock alert and I STILL couldn’t successfully do a checkout smh...fukk this shyt til they do a fukking proper restock

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I don't think so
This demand/hype is unprecedented

nope nor was the world “up in flames”

ppl spending more time inside coupled with potential production concerns next year have led to the increase in hype/demand for both consoles

Not really I mean all I did was get to best buy early for the ps3 and hung out outside a couple hours earlier before 1 am for the ps4

:mjcry: Looks like I'll be stuck playing ps4 for another a year.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I don’t think any more preorders are coming. Target doesn’t even have a preorder link anymore.