PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Retailers got 1 week to restock pulse 3D for me:unimpressed::unimpressed:
Prime day is next week and I know for a fact headset gonna be on sale:unimpressed:
So imma bite most likely :unimpressed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I preordered the series X from Best Buy. They are doing an auth hold at the exact same rate Target is doing, whom I got the PS5 from.
Must be how your bank does you. I usually use US Bank at Best Buy and they do the hold and it falls off in a few days then I don't see anything else until it's about to release.

I have the Series X on my Chase Freedom Flex card so I can get the $200 cash back when I buy it and they don't have a hold either.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

momma

All Star
Daps
I don't understand how the supply chain for this can be so botched, like how is there not enough supply to meet demand and also why are people so pressed to get a pre-order, this isn't a limited edition product you'll get one eventually...

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Sams club is giving me the run around to cancel my ps5 pre order. I was able to get one from Sony directly. Going to Get a second controller, headset, and charging cradle from Best Buy. We need that list of approved of M2 SSD.

The last rep actually called me back and said it will take 10 days to cancel, what a bunch of bullshyt. I do think Microsoft is making a mistake by not letting you get on a waiting list for the Series X. I still have my bread for that but I want get that from Best Buy.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand how the supply chain for this can be so botched, like how is there not enough supply to meet demand and also why are people so pressed to get a pre-order, this isn't a limited edition product you'll get one eventually...

Yeah Microsoft and the Sony Store should have had an apple style pre order setup. If it goes into 2021 so be it.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Sams club is giving me the run around to cancel my ps5 pre order. I was able to get one from Sony directly. Going to Get a second controller, headset, and charging cradle from Best Buy. We need that list of approved of M2 SSD.

The last rep actually called me back and said it will take 10 days to cancel, what a bunch of bullshyt. I do think Microsoft is making a mistake by not letting you get on a waiting list for the Series X. I still have my bread for that but I want get that from Best Buy.
If it's transferable, I'll take it.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
sellin mine somewhere between $1700-2000 will come with extra controller and demon souls and a game of choice

Last edited: