PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I'm always in within seconds. But once I click on the pre order tab it says error try again. Smh. Just can't get through.

Forgot to add, it seems to add faster if it’s already in your saved for later items. I’ve had both versions in my cart for like a week and a half. When I got the notification I was already in my cart and just hit add to cart from there.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Forgot to add, it seems to add faster if it’s already in your saved for later items. I’ve had both versions in my cart for like a week and a half. When I got the notification I was already in my cart and just hit add to cart from there.
How do you do that? Don't see a button.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
How do you add it to your cart when it says sold out?.....I don't even see the option to save it for later.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
How do you add it to your cart when it says sold out?.....I don't even see the option to save it for later.

The add to cart button appears intermittently. You literally just have to keep pressing that bytch until it adds. It could take hundreds of clicks :snoop:

Give me a sec and I’ll copy the instructions from the NowInStock site

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The add to cart button appears intermittently. You literally just have to keep pressing that bytch until it adds. It could take hundreds of clicks :snoop:

Give me a sec and I’ll copy the instructions from the NowInStock site

This is all I see on the app. Then once I get the alert from the telegram I go to the app and keep refreshing until the pre order button is available to click. But every time I click it it says error try again. I never see anything about adding it to my cart.

609-BB26-D-7363-454-E-96-A5-140-B4421-A6-AC.jpg