PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
@
This is all I see on the app. Then once I get the alert from the telegram I go to the app and keep refreshing until the pre order button is available to click. But every time I click it it says error try again. I never see anything about adding it to my cart.

609-BB26-D-7363-454-E-96-A5-140-B4421-A6-AC.jpg

You have to keep checking that page until the preorder button is lit up in red. Once it's red, you can keep mashing and try to get it to your cart...

Here are the instructions from NowInStock.net

1. Open target app
- make an account, save your shipping address and credit card info

#FIRST GRIND
2. Search for PS5
3. Flick between this overview window for the ps5 and the link to bring you to the SPECIFIC PS5 you want.
4. Everytime you click the SPECIFIC PS5 you want’s link, smash the preorder button.
- At some point here the PS5 will be added to your cart and the next button will light up ‘checkout”. When you click the checkout button it will pull the PS five from your cart but leave it at the bottom of your cart in the ‘saved for later’ area

#SECOND GRIND (if u didn’t make it through
5. Smash ‘add to cart’ in the saved for later area
6. At some point it goes through... smash confirm order. It may pull it from your cart at this point and then you will have to go back to step 5.

7. FINALLY, if you get passed step 6, you hit ‘Confirm Order’ and pray to god it goes through.

Never Forget

The legendary name is no more. Don't tag/quote me
Daps
Reppin
Don't message me
The add to cart button appears intermittently. You literally just have to keep pressing that bytch until it adds. It could take hundreds of clicks :snoop:

Give me a sec and I’ll copy the instructions from the NowInStock site

That shyt is gonna work for me sooner or later. Went to checkout and said out of stock :damn:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
my target charge just posted it seems?

It's gonna post then the charge will drop off then they will try to reauthorize your card. Make sure you keep funds on the payment card because if they can't reauthorize, the order will likely get cancelled.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@

You have to keep checking that page until the preorder button is lit up in red. Once it's red, you can keep mashing and try to get it to your cart...

Here are the instructions from NowInStock.net

1. Open target app
- make an account, save your shipping address and credit card info

#FIRST GRIND
2. Search for PS5
3. Flick between this overview window for the ps5 and the link to bring you to the SPECIFIC PS5 you want.
4. Everytime you click the SPECIFIC PS5 you want’s link, smash the preorder button.
- At some point here the PS5 will be added to your cart and the next button will light up ‘checkout”. When you click the checkout button it will pull the PS five from your cart but leave it at the bottom of your cart in the ‘saved for later’ area

#SECOND GRIND (if u didn’t make it through
5. Smash ‘add to cart’ in the saved for later area
6. At some point it goes through... smash confirm order. It may pull it from your cart at this point and then you will have to go back to step 5.

7. FINALLY, if you get passed step 6, you hit ‘Confirm Order’ and pray to god it goes through.
:ohhh:

I was refreshing the page then hitting the button.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's so fukking frustrating breh. I would only advise it as a LAST resort because it takes so much time and effort. I was honestly planning to go to the Walmart near my crib on launch day and see if i could cop since I'm not in a heavily populated area.
Definitely going to go with the Now In Stock method.

I used to go to a hood Walmart and cop, but they closed it, so I might try somewhere, but it will probably be pandemonium.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Definitely going to go with the Now In Stock method.

I used to go to a hood Walmart and cop, but they closed it, so I might try somewhere, but it will probably be pandemonium.
Yeah the key is to get it in your saved for later items before the notification comes

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
my target charge just posted it seems?

Its will post then fall off in 3-4 days. They're going to keep putting temp holds on your account until the ps5 is shipped. If you don't have the money in the account when they do the hold they will cancel your order so let the money stay in your account