PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

:dwillhuh: So these GameStop employees are buying the preorders and selling them on eBay and lying about the amount of consoles they have

Last edited:

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:dwillhuh: So these GameStop employees are buying the preorders and selling them on eBay and lying about the amount of consoles they have

I thought everyone knew this my boy who works at game stop went in and preordered his PS5 and would’ve done the same for me if I didn’t already have one all of the employees preorder one for themselves or close friends and family

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
nikkas in my neighborhood always stealing packages:wow:
best believe imma look out my window all day till i see that ups truck/fedex:birdman::birdman::birdman:

shyt, my neighborhood is the land of milk & honey and I'm still picking it up from UPS/Fedex. Truthfully, I prefer picking up packages on site. Started doing so this spring after a driver left a crazy expensive package out front without knocking or ringing the bell. Me & my wife were both downstairs. :beli: Both hubs are less than 10 miles away and you can pick it up on your own time as opppsed to waiting for the driver to get to you. 'Bout to go grab one now, matter of fact. If my preorders hold up, I'm picking them up personally.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
good news everyone, SONY unbanned my credit card and login stuff. I can now enjoy the PSN . I will not cancel my PS5 Preorder!

source.gif

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
why was it banned in the first place?
i jailbroke my ps3 back in the day and i went online. it wasn't me who went online but a relative lol.

i didnt care at the time because i wasnt a big fan of online play and the PSN. actually, i skipped the ps4 era of gaming because i decided to buy a new computer. but now, i am back on the ps5 scene and i learned my lesson not to jailbreak lol

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
“age old” practice...target and walmart employees are ESPECIALLY notorious for doing this with hot ticket items
I used to work at Target a long time ago. There's be crazy clearance deals on TVs and stuff we'd hide in the back room and they'd never hit the floor cause we'd buy them. These things would go through several rounds of markdowns and we'd buy them.

One of my co-workers was caught by our security team buying TVs on clearance at heavy discounts and selling them on Craigslist. Another one was caught buying games that weren't even at the street date to be sold and selling them. She got fired. Dude that was selling TVs was just written up.

Other co-workers were abusing the raincheck substitution system to buy things there weren't on sale for heavily discounted prices when we sold out of something that was on sale. I'm talking about some obscure game that was 50% off, we sold out and they were subbing games like the new Madden for it.