PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya man ppl are hip to the TV shyt y’all did lol

it happened a lot with the nintendo switch too when it first dropped

I used to work at Target a long time ago. There's be crazy clearance deals on TVs and stuff we'd hide in the back room and they'd never hit the floor cause we'd buy them. These things would go through several rounds of markdowns and we'd buy them.

One of my co-workers was caught by our security team buying TVs on clearance at heavy discounts and selling them on Craigslist. Another one was caught buying games that weren't even at the street date to be sold and selling them. She got fired. Dude that was selling TVs was just written up.

Other co-workers were abusing the raincheck substitution system to buy things there weren't on sale for heavily discounted prices when we sold out of something that was on sale. I'm talking about some obscure game that was 50% off, we sold out and they were subbing games like the new Madden for it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah:yeshrug::yeshrug:
Can’t blame them:francis:
It's one of the perks of that terrible ass job with that sinking company. Then again if Gamestop catches them they'll be fired more than likely. I would have been left Gamestop. It's a really bad place to work The job is basically musical chairs till they fire you for something that's not your fault or because the company continues to downsize to save upper management.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
ya man ppl are hip to the TV shyt y’all did lol

it happened a lot with the nintendo switch too when it first dropped
All we had to do was go in the back and move the TV out of the proper location so the system couldn't find it. The guy that was selling the TVs was a backroom team member.

You work a job like that and you do what you can to make up for it till you find a better job. Target treated us worse than Walmart treated their employees. It wasn't a good place to work.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
nikkas in my neighborhood always stealing packages:wow:
best believe imma look out my window all day till i see that ups truck/fedex:birdman::birdman::birdman:
i ordered mine through amazon , right now its shipping to my place but imma change it to one of those amazon lockers thats walking distance from me.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
wont that reset the pre order?

I was thinking about doing that but i read online that fukks it up.
I havent done it yet, but imma talk to one of amazon agents to see what he says.
if it resets it , then yeah i wont do it lol