PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
the instructions were NOT to refresh, so when that lame ass product screen popped up i just clicked on the ps5 and it was already unavailable. at this point, i give up. i will cop when it is already out.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
the instructions were NOT to refresh, so when that lame ass product screen popped up i just clicked on the ps5 and it was already unavailable. at this point, i give up. i will cop when it is already out.
That was just for that queue page. But on the product screen you had to keep refreshing over and over. It kept showing the greyed out unavailable button. Then after a couple hundred reloads the red pre order button finally showed up. Just clicked it. Checked out with paypal. And it was done.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally secured the bundle. Had to refresh maybe 200 times though. Does anybody know if the bundle comes with the actual game discs or if theyre just game codes?.....wanna at least be able to sell them after im done.

usually game codes so that you can return them...they’ll usually email you the code...you could sell the code on ebay tho

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
That was just for that queue page. But on the product screen you had to keep refreshing over and over. It kept showing the greyed out unavailable button. Then after a couple hundred reloads the red pre order button finally showed up. Just clicked it. Checked out with paypal. And it was done.
once i finally refreshed on the product page, the whole site broke and stayed that way even when i closed it and went back

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
so is it sold out since it seems you all copped a while ago?
The best advice I can give u is to not give up yet, I dont think we're that far gone where u can't get a console the first week. Stay alert today its gonna be alot of clicking and refreshing but eventually you'll end up in the right place at the right time if u want it bad enough. This hasn't been easy since it started

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The best advice I can give u is to not give up yet, I dont think we're that far gone where u can't get a console the first week. Stay alert today its gonna be alot of clicking and refreshing but eventually you'll end up in the right place at the right time if u want it bad enough. This hasn't been easy since it started
game stop banner now says sold out

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Damn seeing people lining up over night and Camping the website for hours to still not get playstations make me so happy they fukked up their release on the first night.

There is no way i would have gotten one with a timed release.:blessed:
FACTS