PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:scust:

Same

I got this stupid ass bundle, but it’s better then nothing. I will continue looking.

It was a pain in the ass getting this in the cart and finally checking out.

:francis: At least we got it :salute:

I mean demon souls and the Spider-Man joint should be good at least. Some bundles came with some wack ass games :heh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh how I been in since 12:50 literally refreshing and nothing changed

It was a process that took about a hour.

1. I had to keep refreshing until the preorder button appeared to get the order in the cart.
2. I couldn’t check out once it was in the cart, because GS said they were out. So in another tab, I went back to the bundle link, and kept refreshing until the preorder button appeared again. Once it finally appeared, that let me know they had some in stock. I went back to the other tab and completed the check out.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
It was a process that took about a hour.

1. I had to keep refreshing until the preorder button appeared to get the order in the cart.
2. I couldn’t check out once it was in the cart, because GS said they were out. So in another tab, I went back to the bundle link, and kept refreshing until the preorder button appeared again. Once it finally appeared, that let me know they had some in stock. I went back to the other tab and completed the check out.
:mindblown: GameStop should be ashamed of this shyt