PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Glad I can now sit the new pre-orders out.
Sam's Club
Target
Amazon
on the PS5 side and hopefully one of them comes through for early launch day.

Best Buy
Amazon
on the Xbox side. Plan to pick up the Best Buy console just keeping Amazon for backup cause Best Buy was acting weird that day.

If I can get a day 1 PS5 at Best Buy I'd drop the others. Want those reward points. Since I applied and got approved for the Chase Freedom Flex credit card I'm getting $200 back on $500 spend so one of these consoles will be $300 for me.
damn bro. Anyway a coli breh can get one of year off you, shyt man

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There is no way I could camp out for 12+ hours for this shyt. How you know someone not just gonna roll up on you also, broadcasting you waiting to pay for a 500+ dollar gaming console?

I’ve been on planes and trains for 10+ hours where I could sleep and still thought it was torture. Although I’m sure once more people start showing up it won’t be as bad. Sit around and talk about console wars :mjlol:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
You should be straight with a new email and username.
I created a new account at Sony and it worked. i filled out my profile and then i entered my credit card details. It saved it. After i logged out, i decided to log back in and this is the message i got.

Access to PlayStation Network by this account has been banned due to violations of the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and User Agreement.

so sony banned my credit card number along with any new accounts attached to it.

i guess i am contacting customer support tomorrow - i would rather do this sooner than later. otherwise, i will sell my ps5 or cancel if i dont have PSN access.

LOL @ SONY you cheap fuks...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
It depends. We already saw people shoot for 1500 out the gate on ebay before they were took down and tons of them sold at that price. Thats probably pushing it but for a local flip off facebook/offer up these should at least go for 7-800 if they really won't be in stores during the holiday shopping season.
i seen one going for 60K with 17 bids :dead:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Ill try again tonight, they have auto bots who literally the moment it pops up preorders it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ill try again tonight, they have auto bots who literally the moment it pops up preorders it.

giphy.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There is no way I could camp out for 12+ hours for this shyt. How you know someone not just gonna roll up on you also, broadcasting you waiting to pay for a 500+ dollar gaming console?

I’ve been on planes and trains for 10+ hours where I could sleep and still thought it was torture. Although I’m sure once more people start showing up it won’t be as bad. Sit around and talk about console wars :mjlol:

You remember when the Iphone first launched at the apple store in manhattan???

That fukking line for an Iphone...:bryan: dude payed $500 just for a place in line...:deadrose: