PS5 logo reveal is the most popular Instagram image posted by a games company.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, you don't need a ps4 to use ps now... :dwillhuh:

What does that have to do with ps4 exclusives being on PC as in not streaming but natively? You make disingenuous arguments all the time for nonsensical reasons :wow:

You know I'm talking about native games on PC and you think because you can stream a couple of games on there then that somehow is the same as buying something on steam to download.

Can you download any of those ps4 games on PS Now ON PC?

Answer that question
Only reason you are latching on to the idea of “native” is so that you can say PS4 games aren’t on PC.

All this gen you praised PSnow as a good service, but now you wanna shyt on it to defend Sony on some weird stanception shyt:mjlol:

You playing semantics to preserve your Stan argument.

Fact is you don’t need a PlayStation console to play the overwhelming majority of “PlayStation” games.

So your “exclusive” argument, no longer works.

Just say you are a Sony fan and can’t imagine the idea of not buying a Sony console and move on.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only reason you are latching on to the idea of “native” is so that you can say PS4 games aren’t on PC.

All this gen you praised PSnow as a good service, but now you wanna shyt on it to defend Sony on some weird stanception shyt:mjlol:

You playing semantics to preserve your Stan argument.

Fact is you don’t need a PlayStation console to play the overwhelming majority of “PlayStation” games.

So your “exclusive” argument, no longer works.

Just say you are a Sony fan and can’t imagine the idea of not buying a Sony console and move on.

Answer that question

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you play those games without owning a Sony console?

Answer that question :stopitslime:
Intellectual dishonesty is the worst.

Yes you can play a few games without a PS4. That's not really the same as playing natively on PC like you can with the Microsoft titles.

Answer that question

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Intellectual dishonesty is the worst.

Yes you can play a few games without a PS4. That's not really the same as playing natively on PC like you can with the Microsoft titles.
You thought it was a “great” experience.
I thought it was a great service when I used it. I have FIOS and it works really good.
:usure:

Now all of a sudden it’s a bad service nobody will use :mjlol:

Answer that question
Yes, the majority of “PlayStation exclusives” you stanned over the last 8 years can be downloaded and played on other platforms.

For the few that can’t, Sony has created a “great” service that you “don’t even need a PS4” to use.

All your words.

Don’t get mad at me cause your Stan arguments have collapsed upon themselves :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You thought it was a “great” experience.
:usure:

Now all of a sudden it’s a bad service nobody will use :mjlol:
Where did I say it was a bad service for someone to use? Breh u LOVE to change what someone said to create false narratives. I clearly said NOBODY is going to wait several years just to play a specific PS4 title in 720P. UC4, God of War came on there and they were there for only three months.

Yes, the majority of “PlayStation exclusives” you stanned over the last 8 years can be downloaded and played on other platforms.
See this is the difference between you and me. You make absolute asinine claims and just blatantly lie in the name of stanning. I may stan and whatnot but lying is not whatsup.

The "majority"?

:wow:

So name the PS4 exclusives that are on PS Now and compare that to what's out now. And then do me a favor and tell me when they came out and how long it took for it to get there and how long it'll be there for.

Example:Uncharted Lost Legacy came out in 2017 and it just now got added and will be there for a few months.

For the few that can’t, Sony has created a “great” service that you “don’t even need a PS4” to use.

All your words.
Yeah, a great service to stream PS3/PS2 and select PS4 games on.

Don’t get mad at me cause your Stan arguments have collapsed upon themselves :mjlol:
Nothing has collapsed except your mental gymnastics. You literally can't make a decent argument without resorting to sleazy slithering lies that sound like it's making a point. You are literally terrible at arguing my goodness :mjlol: You literally have to lie just to seem like you saying something smart :laff:

It's okay man keep dreaming.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Where did I say it was a bad service for someone to use? Breh u LOVE to change what someone said to create false narratives. I clearly said NOBODY is going to wait several years just to play a specific PS4 title in 720P. UC4, God of War came on there and they were there for only three months.
It’s a “great” service.

Why wouldn’t people use it to avoid spending $500 on dedicated hardware for just a few games?

Seems people were pretty excited to play those games when they released on PSnow.

You own a PC and can play 99% of games there day one, it’s not that big a deal to wait for a couple games to play at a letter date. That’s what PC gamers do. Hell you even have posts saying you don’t mind waiting for a certain game to be released on PC

Pc gamers can wait years to play GTA, but need that TLOU day one huh? :mjlol:

See this is the difference between you and me. You make absolute asinine claims and just blatantly lie in the name of stanning. I may stan and whatnot but lying is not whatsup.

The "majority"?

:wow:

So name the PS4 exclusives that are on PS Now and compare that to what's out now.
We’ve already gone over this. Majority of games dubbed “PlayStation exclusives” have released on other platforms. Hell even your list you posted in this thread has a bunch of games that can be played elsewhere:mjlol:
Yeah, a great service to stream PS3/PS2 and select PS4 games on.
:mjlol: so all Sony games but 1 is considered “select” to you.

And I’m the one making asinine claims and lies?

:mjlol:

Nothing has collapsed except your mental gymnastics. You literally can't make a decent argument without resorting to sleazy slithering lies that sound like it's making a point.
PSnow is a great service that you don’t even need a PlayStation to use.

Your words:ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s a “great” service.

Why wouldn’t people use it to avoid spending $500 on dedicated hardware for just a few games?

Seems people were pretty excited to play those games when they released on PSnow.

You own a PC and can play 99% of games there day one, it’s not that big a deal to wait for a couple games to play at a letter date. That’s what PC gamers do. Hell you even have posts saying you don’t mind waiting for a certain game to be released on PC

Pc gamers can wait years to play GTA, but need that TLOU day one huh? :mjlol:

We’ve already gone over this. Majority of games dubbed “PlayStation exclusives” have released on other platforms. Hell even your list you posted in this thread has a bunch of games that can be played elsewhere:mjlol:

:mjlol: so all Sony games but 1 is considered “select” to you.

And I’m the one making asinine claims and lies?

:mjlol:

PSnow is a great service that you don’t even need a PlayStation to use.

Your words:ufdup:
I'm not responding to all this bullshyt. Your whole post is completely full of shyt

Let me know when I can download these games on PC just like I downloaded and played Gears 5 or Halo MCC on PC at over 100fps natively.
If not:camby:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Waste of money tbh, especially when they have the exact same games.

Xbox exclusives are none existence either, especially if this generation is anything to go by.

You probably better of spending that money on a decent pc since it gets xbox "exclusives".

Why do y’all keep saying the same shyt when most of us are console gamers?:mjtf:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
This year all new games drop too!!!:bryan: You aint never gonna catch up plus PS5, and THEIR exclusives for that system...:mjlol:
I didn't even catch up with my PS3 and I was almost 70% through that.:mjcry:

I ain't even touched the Switch. Zelda and Mario is still in the plastic wrap unopened.:sadcam: