PS5 logo reveal is the most popular Instagram image posted by a games company.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Imagine using Senua as a selling point :mjlol:
Imagine @Fatboi1 dapping this post
tumblr_na7g63uVc11tt3wuco4_250.gif

Forgot about Hellblade which is coming next year too to PS4.
:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 put your account where your Stan is. How many PS exclusives did you complete this gen?
:mjlol: As if this was something hard to prove.

Astro Bot Robot Rescue(PSVR)
God of War
Detroit Become Human
Crash Bandicoot N sane Trilogy(I guess since it was exclusive at the time)
Persona 5
The Last Guardian
Uncharted 4
Uncharted The Lost Legacy
UC Nathan Drake Collection(UC1 and 2 completed)
The Order 1886
Until Dawn
Driveclub
LittlebigPlanet 3
Infamous First LIght
Infamous Second Son
Killzone Shadow Fall
Spider-Man

The ones I haven't beaten yet are Bloodborne, Borizon Zero Yawn, Death Stranding, SOTC Remake and technically Ratchet and Clank because this kid accidentally overwrote my save file when I was at the end of the game.

There's still a few games I didn't even buy such as Gravity Rush 2, Days Gone, Blood and Truth(PSVR) and a few other games. I have a LOT of games too on PC and Switch I ain't even beat yet.

Coolbgdog's PSN Profile

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol: As if this was something hard to prove.

Astro Bot Robot Rescue(PSVR)
God of War
Detroit Become Human
Crash Bandicoot N sane Trilogy(I guess since it was exclusive at the time)
Persona 5
The Last Guardian
Uncharted 4
Uncharted The Lost Legacy
UC Nathan Drake Collection(UC1 and 2 completed)
The Order 1886
Until Dawn
Driveclub
LittlebigPlanet 3
Infamous First LIght
Infamous Second Son
Killzone Shadow Fall
Spider-Man

The ones I haven't beaten yet are Bloodborne, Borizon Zero Yawn, Death Stranding, SOTC Remake and technically Ratchet and Clank because this kid accidentally overwrote my save file when I was at the end of the game.

There's still a few games I didn't even buy such as Gravity Rush 2, Days Gone, Blood and Truth(PSVR) and a few other games. I have a LOT of games too on PC and Switch I ain't even beat yet.

Coolbgdog's PSN Profile
This nikka listed remasters, multiplats and DLC, :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's cool. It's not appealing to you. But it is to others. Why do you keep bringing PC into the conversation :skip:
And who's gonna try and use an Xbox controller with an adapter on the PS4 for a game that comes on both?:pachaha:
And I can't speak for other people as to why they bough one console over the other. I can only speak for myself which is pointless because I buy both and what I've heard friends say. You may not have heard it but I have. MW don't feel any different than BO4. Uncharted hasn't felt any different for a few games. I don't need game mechanics to change everytime. Franchises for me are about progressing through the story. It's totally fine for you not to care about Gears or Halo story but people that do will want to play them. And they'll only be able to do so on one console. Crossplay only has a couple games so it's still a big deal to game with friends.

Ain't no biggie to me. I get all consoles. And buy the exclusives I like for either. I'm not gonna deny myself a game I like cause of some console stanwar. :pachaha:
If I have the money and I really want something I"ll get it. I'm just speaking on a sense of if someone wanted to own the least amount of hardware but able to play the most games then logically speaking, a Xbox isn't necessary. That's why I say PC. The "PC" argument doesn't really hold in argument towards Playstation because their exclusives are truly exclusive.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You said to @ you once PS4 games start being released.

Cant Stan your way out of this.

You said it was a great service and YOU DONT EVEN NEED A PS4.

:mjlol:
Yeah, you don't need a ps4 to use ps now... :dwillhuh:

What does that have to do with ps4 exclusives being on PC as in not streaming but natively? You make disingenuous arguments all the time for nonsensical reasons :wow:

You know I'm talking about native games on PC and you think because you can stream a couple of games on there then that somehow is the same as buying something on steam to download.

Can you download any of those ps4 games on PS Now ON PC?

Answer that question