PS5 Loads NEXT GEN games within 7 seconds from home menu

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The loading begins when the narration begins.

:snoop:

No it doesn't, the loading begins when it says loading

Even on the consoles the narration scene is just as long even on the PS5 and X Box Series X, its not cutting skipping the narration scene and going right into the game lmao, what the fukk are you talking about lmao

when they use crawl scenes to hide loading screens, there isn't a load time after the crawl through wall scene because it was loading during it dumb ass

Their would be now need for a load screen if the game was loading during the narration dumb ass lmao, that's like saying the game is loading when you are at the main menu

Daps
Are u really trying to say a PS5 is better than a PC? Lol
where did I say that?
spec wise PCs are way more powerful that is obvious especially when a GPU has 30+ tflops
that is actually incredible
but my point is unlike PC Sony has a bunch of talented first party devs that will TAKE ADVANTAGE of the the PS5'S hardware and unique 17.38 GB/s
their developers will spend years optimizing the hardware which will allow Sony to push the fold for graphics and gameplay pushing a lower spec machine above its weight while PC will be held back by other lower spec PCs, the PS5 and XSX's GPU, etc.
PCs don't have the unique 10+ GB/s speeds the PS5 will have

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Even on the consoles the narration scene is just as long even on the PS5 and X Box Series X, its not cutting skipping the narration scene and going right into the game lmao, what the fukk are you talking about lmao

when they use crawl scenes to hide loading screens, there isn't a load time after the crawl through wall scene because it was loading during it dumb ass

Their would be now need for a load screen if the game was loading during the narration dumb ass lmao, that's like saying the game is loading when you are at the main menu
You're a dumbass breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a dumbass breh

Show me the Witcher 3 loading on the new consoles dumb ass

Everything I said was fact, stop being a p*ssy ass fanboy and just have a simple discussion

there was virtually no load time with the witcher 3 on PC, the narration screen is not the load screen, that's why the load screen is black and says loading, if they were using the narration screen has a load screen there wouldn't be a load screen, DUMB ASS

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Show me the Witcher 3 loading on the new consoles dumb ass

Everything I said was fact, stop being a p*ssy ass fanboy and just have a simple discussion

there was virtually no load time with the witcher 3 on PC, the narration screen is not the load screen, that's why the load screen is black and says loading, if they were using the narration screen has a load screen there wouldn't be a load screen, DUMB ASS
You were the one who brought the witcher up.

Go do some research on how developers hide load screens.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Be stupid as fukk brehs :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You were the one who brought the witcher up.

Go do some research on how developers hide load screens.

I know that, they hide load screens with slow walking sections and going to the tight spaces, they don't do that and go right into a load screen dumb ass

Their not going to hide the loading behind narration then go right into a load screen after its over, DUMB ASS

The Witcher 3 is big game with lots of access has been loading on seconds in PC since it was released, that was my point lmao

counting from when the game starts at menu to when the game come is cherry picking at best

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Their not going to hide the loading behind narration then go right into a load screen after its over, DUMB ASS
What you see after the narration is the rest of the game loading.

The game starts loading when the narration begins, do some research, why would they show a video before loading assets dumbass?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The game starts loading when the narration begins, do some research, why would they show a video before loading assets dumbass?

Then why is there a loading screen afterwards that says loading lmao

Regardless, it will be the same loading of the X Box and PS5 SDD, it will be the same narration screen for the same amount of time

what don't you understand lmao

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Then why is there a loading screen afterwards that says loading lmao
So you think it actually has to say "loading" for the game to actually be loading?

:mjlol:

It has a loading screen because the narration isnt long enough to last the duration of the process.

Why would they NOT hide the loading behind the narration smart guy? Why would any developer delay the rendering of assets to show a video when both can easily be done at the same time?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Listen, are you retarded

Its going to take just as long for the narration to end as it will on a regular HDD, the SDD isn't spending up the time it takes the narration scene to finish dumb ass

I don't even use an SDD and the game loads the same way after the narration scene, its just on the loading screen a second longer after it ends lmao

you not even making sense with your argument lamo

the narration scene is apart of the game, it doesn't matter what hard drive you are using the narration scene will be the same length lmao

whats shorter depending on your system is black loading screen that comes after it

DUMB ASS