PS5 Loads NEXT GEN games within 7 seconds from home menu

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to see how the comparisons between PC vs. PS5 vs. XSX turn out for future next gen multiplat games
If PC is only marginally better w/ a smaller gap in difference compared to last gen and w/ the same framerate struggles e.g. Watch Dogs,
it might make me reconsider buying a gaming PC
a 36 tflop gpu w/ all the other shyt they jammed in there should run watch dogs no problems
my jaw dropped hearing that tflop spec yet here we are
Sony's ps5 exclusives are going to set the standard for next gen in terms of graphics and gameplay due to optimization and talent
PC's power will be held back by lower spec systems as always and will lack optimization
still would be a useful cracked game box :yeshrug:

I don't know why you think a console will ever match a PC with a GPU that cost more than the console lmao, it's never gonna happen, consoles aren't in competition with PCs

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I want to see how the comparisons between PC vs. PS5 vs. XSX turn out for future next gen multiplat games
If PC is only marginally better w/ a smaller gap in difference compared to last gen and w/ the same framerate struggles e.g. Watch Dogs,
it might make me reconsider buying a gaming PC
a 36 tflop gpu w/ all the other shyt they jammed in there should run watch dogs no problems
my jaw dropped hearing that tflop spec yet here we are
Sony's ps5 exclusives are going to set the standard for next gen in terms of graphics and gameplay due to optimization and talent
PC's power will be held back by lower spec systems as always and will lack optimization
still would be a useful cracked game box :yeshrug:
Are u really trying to say a PS5 is better than a PC? Lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
bro a RTX 3070 is better than these 'next gen' consoles.
tenor.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is how fast Witcher 3 loads on my PC three years ago and I didn't even save it on my SSD drive
Is this a video of the witcher 3 loading up on the system?

People who actually have these systems are saying that they are twice as fast as whats available on PC due to the optimization of these drives.

I just watched a video where it took witcher 3 25 seconds to boot into the game on a SSD, these new consoles are booting into game in under 10 seconds.

Here's an article talking about how to get read speeds much faster than the ps5 on pc, and also why its impractical due to games not being optimized for those speeds like they are on ps5.

how to have an SSD twice faster than that of the PS5

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this a video of the witcher 3 loading up on the system?

People who actually have these systems are saying that they are twice as fast as whats available on PC due to the optimization of these drives.

I just watched a video where it took witcher 3 25 seconds to boot into the game on a SSD, these new consoles are booting into game in under 10 seconds.

Here's an article talking about how to get read speeds much faster than the ps5 on pc, and also why its impractical due to games not being optimized for those speeds like they are on ps5.

how to have an SSD twice faster than that of the PS5

What video of the witcher 3 loading 25 seconds, Final Fantasy XV is only the game that takes time to load on PC for me and I don't have any of games saved on my SDD drive, Witcher 3 takes about 7 seconds to load from the main menu to the game for me and I don't have it saved on my SSD drive

like I said it depends on the game

Ghost of Tsushima basically had no load times on ps4 and there's no SSD drive

Spider-Man isn't on PC so you can't compare directly

Load times were already fast on PC, only when loading 4k hi res textures for the first time does it take time to load

they are about to get faster with Direct Storage

PC game load times are about to get a whole lot faster thanks to Microsoft’s DirectStorage tech

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What video of the witcher 3 loading 25 seconds, Final Fantasy XV is only the game that takes time to load on PC for me and I don't have any of games saved on my SDD drive, Witcher 3 takes about 7 seconds to load from the main menu to the game for me and I don't have it saved on my SSD drive

These systems are loading games from a cold boot into the game in under 10 seconds, not just from the main menu.

You are saying this despite what everyone who has tested these systems have said.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These systems are loading games from a cold boot into the game in under 10 seconds, not just from the main menu.

You are saying this despite what everyone who has tested these systems have said.

You aren't very smart the load time in witcher 3 doesn't start until after the narration when the loading screen comes on

spider-man doesn't have a plot summary to explain the story, so it just loads right into the game

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You aren't very smart the load time in witcher 3 doesn't start until after the narration when the loading screen comes on

Nothing else to discuss if you dont know by now that the narration hides the loading screen. Why do you think some of them are skippable after a few seconds?

:snoop:

You were the one who brought up witcher 3 loading times to compare to a completely different games.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing else to discuss if you dont know by now that the narration hides the loading screen. Why do you think some of them are skippable after a few seconds?

You were the one who brought up witcher 3 loading times to compare to a completely different games.

Now it doesn't, the witcher 3 loading screen has always been the the black screen, on ps4 after the narration ends the black loading screen is on there for a long period of time, on PC its there and gone

The Narration Scene last just as long on the console as it does on PC lmao, the loading doesn't start until its over, that's why it says loading, if was loading during the narration scene their wouldn't be a loading screen after it was finish dumb ass lmao

You can't skip the narration scene no matter how fast the SDD is, and it runs the same time no matter what system you play it on, only difference is the loading screen afterwards, which this is a few seconds faster than my system because I don't run my games off the SDD

when you fast travel in witcher 3, there's no narration, just the load screen because the game goes straight into loading

and there's no load time fast travel is a second or two like how its at after the narration ends at the beginning of the game

Witcher 3 is game you can stop playing and come back and forget what you were suppose to do so the narration is there to remind of where you are in the story

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Now it doesn't, the witcher 3 loading screen has always been the the black screen, on ps4 after the narration ends the black loading screen is on there for a long period of time, on PC its there and gone
The loading begins when the narration begins.