PS5 Loads NEXT GEN games within 7 seconds from home menu

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
People are saying that these consoles are more than twice as fast as what's available on pc right now.

These consoles are gonna force the PC market to adapt these SSD nvme drives as the standard.
If you have been seriously gaming on a PC for the last few years then you should have at least 1 NVMe SSD installed on your system.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If you have been seriously gaming on a PC for the last few years then you should have at least 1 NVMe SSD installed on your system.
The systems are twice as fast compared to PCs with nvme drives due to the way the games are coded directly to work with the drives. Games arent optimized strictly for nvme like they are for these consoles.

There's gonna have to be a fundamental change in the way PC ports are developed before you start seeing speeds as fast as these consoles. There's gonna be a point where nvme drives are required for some games, it's not gonna be optional.

Daps
I want a gaming PC but w/ these load speeds it might be only good for running older games at 4k/120
Watch Dogs struggles to run at 4k/30 w/out ray tracing on a 3090
Doesn't the 3090 have like 36 tflops? :gucci::mjlol:
I'm sure the PC versions will look better but how much better as compared to PC vs. PS4/XBox?
If the difference is marginal and much smaller compared to PC vs. PS4/Xbox I might stick to the PS5 for these speeds alone :picard:
And the haptic feedback
A gaming PC would be great for cracked games though :lolbron::jbhmm:

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Glad consoles have caught up at least in this respect to PC's.
nah they haven't caught up to anything. a RTX 3070 mid level GPU and Ryzen CPU blows this shyt out of the water with way higher graphic settings. this shyt is just optimized to run well on consoles at a fixed detail level.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I want a gaming PC but w/ these load speeds it might be only good for running older games at 4k/120
I'm sure the PC versions will look better but how much better as compared to PC vs. PS4/XBox?
If the difference is marginal and much smaller compared to PC vs. PS4/Xbox I might stick to the PS5 for these speeds alone :picard:
And the haptic feedback
A gaming PC would be great cracked games though :lolbron::jbhmm:
bro a RTX 3070 is better than these 'next gen' consoles.

Daps
bro a RTX 3070 is better than these 'next gen' consoles.
I want to see how the comparisons between PC vs. PS5 vs. XSX turn out for future next gen multiplat games
If PC is only marginally better w/ a smaller gap in difference compared to last gen and w/ the same framerate struggles e.g. Watch Dogs,
it might make me reconsider buying a gaming PC
a 36 tflop gpu w/ all the other shyt they jammed in there should run watch dogs no problems
my jaw dropped hearing that tflop spec yet here we are
Sony's ps5 exclusives are going to set the standard for next gen in terms of graphics and gameplay due to optimization and talent
PC's power will be held back by lower spec systems as always and will lack optimization
still would be a useful cracked game box :yeshrug:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I kind of like those opening loading screens though. When the hdr kicks in :wow:

:mjcry:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I want to see how the comparisons between PC vs. PS5 vs. XSX turn out for future next gen multiplat games
If PC is only marginally better w/ a smaller gap in difference compared to last gen and w/ the same framerate struggles e.g. Watch Dogs,
it might make me reconsider buying a gaming PC
a 36 tflop gpu w/ all the other shyt they jammed in there should run watch dogs no problems
my jaw dropped hearing that tflop spec yet here we are
Sony's ps5 exclusives are going to set the standard for next gen in terms of graphics and gameplay due to optimization and talent
PC's power will be held back by lower spec systems as always and will lack optimization
still would be a useful cracked game box :yeshrug:

You mean PC's have been held back by consoles for forever. My PC is more powerful than the new consoles and i built my system last year. And as it always happens in the PC world, newer and better technologies come out that will make the consoles the weakest link.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the haptic feedback
A gaming PC would be great for cracked games though :lolbron::jbhmm:

Ubisoft games are poorly optimized on PC, but struggle to run 4k 30 without raytracing lmao
Where you getting this bullshyt from
its easily getting over 60fps in 4k on ultra settings

the 3090 get 70fps -80fps even getting as high as 90

until you compare consoles to pc in person on the same screen, you won't understand the difference

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The systems are twice as fast compared to PCs with nvme drives due to the way the games are coded directly to work with the drives. Games arent optimized strictly for nvme like they are for these consoles.

There's gonna have to be a fundamental change in the way PC ports are developed before you start seeing speeds as fast as these consoles. There's gonna be a point where nvme drives are required for some games, it's not gonna be optional.

This is how fast Witcher 3 loads on my PC three years ago and I didn't even save it on my SSD drive