PS5 launching with no “Next gen exclusives” ******For the first Two years****

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony lost I thought they believe I generations but continuing to make games for 2023 :mjlol:. Sony so money hungry I bet when you buy the PS5 version you won't get the PS4 version for free.

God of War
Horizon
Gran Turismo
All ports basically

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Sony lost I thought they believe I generations but continuing to make games for 2023 :mjlol:. Sony so money hungry I bet when you buy the PS5 version you won't get the PS4 version for free.

God of War
Horizon
Gran Turismo
All ports basically

Why would that even be a thing or a big deal?:gucci:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony stan in Shambles after "It was always you koba" got banned. :mjlol:
Hey koba, maybe shadow man can bring you back :wow:
Why would that even be a thing or a big deal?:gucci:

DIE HARD Sony stans :damn:
Sony usually supports their old consoles because usually 100 million plus people buy them.

Easy to bush your previous console if it’s third place trash like ms usually release :mjlol:
Except Microsoft didn't ditch anything they made their stuff backwards compatible for free and part of the next generation system while you're over here in paying $70 for last year's games and you're not getting truly next-gen games because of this exact reason you dumbass :snoop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an a$$hole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Horizon Forbidden West for either system, nor will they purchase any of Sony’s games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Sony has alienated an entire market with this move.

Sony, publicly apologize and cancel Horizon Forbidden West for PS4 or you can kiss your business goodbye.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
EiGRoHpUYAAbjGV

EiGRoWHUYAEwC3G

:mjlol:
I missed this. Clown shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony has actually released proper next-gen titles so far in Returnal and Ratchet so it's not the same thing as Xbox. Are we going back to the penalty kick position?

*awaits to be told Ratchet and Returnal isn't next-gen.*

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony has actually released proper next-gen titles so far in Returnal and Ratchet so it's not the same thing as Xbox. Are we going back to the penalty kick position?

*awaits to be told Ratchet and Returnal isn't next-gen.*

And demons souls and destruction all stars….”those don’t count”:wow: