PS5 launching with no “Next gen exclusives” ******For the first Two years****

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They cried about exclusives when they found out the hardware was inferior, now that they have no legit exclusives it’s “it will still sell by the bucketloads”

Every forum and facebook page I went to, people are flaming this event.

I’m not even finna lie.

I forgot there was even an “event” today.

I went to twitter first before I came to coli, was looking at what was trending and saw Xbox was #1

Then going throw it I see Sony and the PS5 was getting ROASTED HARD on Twitter.

So I had to come here and see what’s happening:mjlol:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
From PS1 to PS4 I have gotten them all on launch day. For PS5 I won't be.

Looking foward to Hitman 3 though, but it's not released until late January.

Plus, I don't like the fact there isn't an all black color console.
Can also port over Hitman 1 and 2 maps/dlc over to Hitman 3 as well :eat:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
bytch you a nobody here better go find my set up in the pc thread :umad:

just cause you got ripped off for being a retard donf mean everyone else is :mjlol:
Post the link to where you got an above average motherboard for $80. Did anybody else in the PC thread get to eat, or did they just have to take your word for it that you got it for the low? :stopitslime:

Calling somebody retarded while telling folks they can build a machine missing key components.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m not even finna lie.

I forgot there was even an “event” today.

I went to twitter first before I came to coli, was looking at what was trending and saw Xbox was #1

Then going throw it I see Sony and the PS5 was getting ROASTED HARD on Twitter.

So I had to come here and see what’s happening:mjlol:
You know what it is on here already... some pLaystation stans still trying to spin this as a W but most are either disgusted, disappointed (but still gonna cop because they are die hard stans), or some are trying to spin it as both systems are weak when it was a different tune a week ago..

It’s all good, It’s just hilarious though. These arrogant ass nikkas brought this console warring shyt to the forefront now they look sad or dumb as hell :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Post the link to where you got an above average motherboard for $80. Did anybody else in the PC thread get to eat, or did they just have to take your word for it that you got it for the low? :stopitslime:

Calling somebody retarded while telling folks they can build a machine missing key components.
Don’t argue with that guy, he does that all the time, that’s why I just moved on from that dumb shyt :mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yes you can finance PC parts from any main site that sells them

Mafukkas really retarded on this forum

So now financing charges go from 3 bills to 1 stack. That sounds possibly more retarded. Undeniably a lot more money. Rather makes the whole blow consoles away part moot, since you spending twice as much + your own labor to do it. It'd be retarded if it DIDN'T blow consoles away for all that extra money and time.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Don’t argue with that guy, he does that all the time, that’s why I just moved on from that dumb shyt :mjlol:
No way in hell this dude got no motherboard with GOOD VRMs/Thermals/Power delivery for no $80.

If I found my board for that price, best believe I'll be on here making sure everybody got on that.