PS5 launching with no “Next gen exclusives” ******For the first Two years****

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ain't it hilarious how these console stans talk about system power yet know absolutely nothing about hardware...:russ:

With all this cross gen talk, the wise consumer choice this November is clear...

PC and an Nvidia card is clearly the superior option...

If I hear GOW is going to PC, this will be the first console gen I don't cop a console...
:russ: console users are the dumbest consumers on google Earth. They in here hurt a pc at $1000 kills their new consoles :russ:

On some “them prices aint real :mjcry:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
People here were CRUCIFYING MS for doing cross gen games

Now it's fine :mjlol:

nikkas had all the jokes in the world during MS’s event.

now it’s “I wasn’t getting the PS5 this year anyways”

2r1alc.jpg

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I just bought my asus motherboard with usb 3.0 hdmi 2.1 and holds my 3900x and 2070 super for $80. Can put over 100 gb ram in it too :mjlol:

You are just a retard
Sounds like you either bought a used mobo from somebody desperate as hell for the cash or you lying your motherfukking ass off. My X570 Aorus Pro Wifi was $280 after tax. And that's after I shopped around. Nowhere did the price come anywhere near close to $80.

You :duck: incarnate, homie.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
How dafuq am I getting fukked over? PS5 is going to sell by the bucketload and we've got a shyt ton of exclusives. Nothing has changed.
what you get for it selling by the bucket load are you getting a check is Sony sending you a check sir?

Where are the tons of exclusives!?!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
what you get for it selling by the bucket load are you getting a check is Sony sending you a check sir?

Where are the tons of exclusives!?!
They cried about exclusives when they found out the hardware was inferior, now that they have no legit exclusives it’s “it will still sell by the bucketloads”

Every forum and facebook page I went to, people are flaming this event.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sounds like you either bought a used mobo from somebody desperate as hell for the cash or you lying your motherfukking ass off. My X570 Aorus Pro Wifi was $280 after tax. And that's after I shopped around. Nowhere did the price come anywhere near close to $80.

You :duck: incarnate, homie.
bytch you a nobody here better go find my set up in the pc thread :umad:

just cause you got ripped off for being a retard donf mean everyone else is :mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Missing:

SSD
M/KB
Controller of you don't want to use M/KB
OS

And it's yet be to seen if this would blow consoles out of the water, due to overhead, and less optimization.

And muhfuggas want M$'s play layaway plan just for a 300 dollar console. Does that 1k blowitallaway PC plan have financing options as well, LOL!?