PS5 is now 14.59m ahead of Series X/S in sales.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
See how sony stans work, they twist what they say just enough to make a point and then run with a new narrative. Dude said he can walk into a store and purchase a Xbox ANYWHERE and I respond that's crazy because I can't and it has been like that for awhile now.

I post receipts.

Then they run off someone else saying it's available online to support the fact that xboxs aren't readily sitting around like playstations are.

*Sony stans wait a day to check on availability in their area*
Sees they can pick it up determines the recipts I posted the day before are invalid somehow :mjlol:

It's still not availability in my area for pick up in walmart, bestbuy or gamestop nor other major city areas btw.

Point is there is a supply issue

No, there is a demand issue. Microsoft can get more Xbox’s in stores if they thought they would sell out. All you have to do is look at resell prices to know there isn’t high demand for them.

I can get one for 400/450 right now on marketplace

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, there is a demand issue. Microsoft can get more Xbox’s in stores if they thought they would sell out. All you have to do is look at resell prices to know there isn’t high demand for them.

I can get one for 400/450 right now on marketplace
Whatever you want to tell yourself duck

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

:stopitslime:

I can post a pictures of empty Xbox shelf's and full PS5 shelf's right now too.

:heh:
No one is saying the PS5 is out of stock. PS5s are plentiful and can be bought everwhere And annytime and lots of people are buying them. Same for Xbox series X too, difference is, no one is buying them :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
thing is… this time last year PS5’s were LITERALLY impossible to get outside of direct drops with long ass queue's. The idea of them even being seen in stores felt like a fantasy, people were really starting to believe it was never gonna happen this generation.

Thats such a huge difference from “not every store is stocked everyday with non-bundled series x’”, anyone who REALLY wants an xbox series x can get one relatively easily, and series s might as well just be permanently discounted to 150 at this point

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one is saying the PS5 is out of stock. PS5s are plentiful and can be bought anywhere and lots of people are buying them. Same for Xbox series X too, difffermce is no one is buying them :mjlol:
thing is… this time last year PS5’s were LITERALLY impossible to get. The idea of them even being seen in stores felt like a fantasy, people were really starting to believe it was never gonna happen this generation.

Thats such a huge difference from “not every store is stocked everyday with non-bundled series x’”, anyone who REALLY wants an xbox series x can get one, and series s might as well just be permanently discounted to 150 at this point
They aren't readily available.

That's all it is to it.

Y'all want to make it out to something more than that.

So I'ma let y'all juelz about why they aren't even though it's known.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That's all it is to it.

You can continue to close your eyes to reality and live in your fantasy land but reality like it always does, will catch up with you :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

That's all it is to it.

If they aren’t available everywhere its because Microsoft knows they can’t sell them. There is a chip surplus right now, they were making more of them last year.

The only reason theres less this year is because there is less demand

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You ship what you know you can sell

You morons don’t think Xbox got a whole department for logistics and analytics to know what to send out to retailers ?

You brothers truly are in a different world

The Untouchable Empire :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they aren’t available everywhere its because Microsoft knows they can’t sell them. There is a chip surplus right now, they were making more of them last year.

The only reason theres less this year is because there is less demand
:mjlol:

That's not the reason but :therethere: