PS5 is now 14.59m ahead of Series X/S in sales.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How do we know that

Because salty Nadella or greenblat made it a point every quarter to say that the series x was the fastest selling xbox so far, they’ve stopped doing as of the beginning of this year.

That along with all the estimations online and NPD leak from last november point to it falling behind.

If Microsoft want it cleared up they could just post numbers :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because salty Nadella or greenblat made it a point every quarter to say that the series x was the fastest selling xbox so far, they’ve stopped doing as of the beginning of this year.

That along with all the estimations online and NPD leak from last november point to it falling behind.

Y’all just making shyt up in your own head.

This thread is based off estimates, then y’all run in an still make up your own numbers anyway.

fukk outa here buddy :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikkas don’t care about xbox

too broke to invest anything

but listening to microsoft earnings calls looking for console wars ammo.

You could just be playing all those great PS5 games tho :mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

bateman-american-psycho.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Show me your stats, its funny how you and @The Mad Titan say this but yall are the only ones on this forum who scared to post them
Scared :lupe:

Or nothing to prove :jbhmm:

I don't play games for anyone else approval or enjoyment but my own.

And imagine telling someone that owns all the systems, has gamepass and plays mobile they don't have games to play.

Y'all talk games this and that but are actually living off Sony from forspoken to octopath, to pixel remix and the rhythm game all the way down to FF16 in June. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Scared :lupe:

Or nothing to prove :jbhmm:

I don't play games for anyone else approval or enjoyment but my own.

And imagine telling someone that owns all the systems, has gamepass and plays mobile they don't have games to play.

Y'all talk games this and that but are actually living off Sony from forspoken to octopath, to pixel remix and the rhythm game all the way down to FF16 in June. :mjlol:

Its not about ‘proving’ anything, its simple participating in the hobby beyond bickering. Why are yall always afraid to post anyhting related to actually playing and enjoying games?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This will make Microsoft step their game up and start producing, no other way to get out of this mess now that they can’t just buy the biggest publisher on the market and make their games exclusives.

They need to allow creative freedom.

I'm surprised they haven't studied Sony's was of doing things.