PS5 is now 14.59m ahead of Series X/S in sales.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This is a lie, the series x is still struggling to meet demand. It's sold out everywhere around me and Amazon still does reservations to buy one.
:laff: stop

I just check target, best buy, walmart. All available for pickup today. If you want one, you can find one, with not much difficulty.

These dudes looking xboxes in grocery stores or something :mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just check target, best buy, walmart. All available for pickup today. If you want one, you can find one, with not much difficulty.

These dudes looking xboxes in grocery stores or something :mjlol:
It’s their new way of coping with the constant barrage of Ls. “Xbox is hard to find and it’s sold out everywhere. That’s why it’s selling less than PS5”

The reality that the Xbox series X is now a failed console and people simply don’t want it is too much to comprehend so they’ve invented this fantasy.

Hey, if it makes them sleep better at night, fine by me :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It’s their new way of coping with the constant barrage of Ls. “Xbox is hard to find and it’s sold out everywhere. That’s why it’s selling less than PS5”

The reality that the Xbox series X is now a failed console and people simply don’t want it is too much to comprehend so they’ve invented this fantasy.

Hey, if it makes them sleep better at night, fine by me :mjlol:

I don't even know why they care considering the ceo of xbox basically has thrown the white flag on consoles anyway.

They certainly aren't hard to find if you want one.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Gotdamn :picard:

Looks like the Xbox One is about to have its worst console ever spot stolen.

This is a great thread, now you can act like the Activision deal was blocked because the cloud is irrelevant
I get it that you are saying something insinuating but I been saying the same thing for over a decade now

And everything I've stated has come true, fukk any of these experts yall try to jock. Me, I'm da HNIC of this shyt.

Now they blocked a 70billion dollar deal because of what I said the future holds (and sony isn't future proof)
We had our laughable debates about Gaikai. Why do I know what Gaikai is, Why do you know it?

So lets act like I can't play Next Gen games today via my Xbox One from 10yrs ago. I series X downstiars and cloud it in the bedroom.
And as speeds continue to get faster, this way of gaming won't be the norm. fukk Netflix, I got Blu-ray disc and a collection :win:
And Tidal? Hahaaaaaaaaa, I got CD and Vinyl my nikka. Even got an 8track in the whip so we got all this shyt covered. I'm about to throw in this DJ Clue desert storm Mix CD :myman:

As long as you don't acknowledge Cloud numbers, I can't acknowledge you guys as Coli Opponents because you don't deal in reality.
Reality is the Cloud is not next gen. Its now and its getting better by the year. in 2yrs there will be no need to have a physical console for anyone who doesn't have internet connection issues. Some of you got google fiber, all this other high teck shyt. You got an LG OLED but a dielup connection or you in denial? Just saying, you dudes funny with how you try to mask being envious :hhh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
PS5 is a shytty fukking console that overheats and lags and crashes games

WHy the fukk people buying that shyt ?

Also, try to deal with SONY repairs. OMG man

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
:usure:

xsxb.png
You can buy the series x on ms website , no bundle

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See how sony stans work, they twist what they say just enough to make a point and then run with a new narrative. Dude said he can walk into a store and purchase a Xbox ANYWHERE and I respond that's crazy because I can't and it has been like that for awhile now.

I post receipts.

Then they run off someone else saying it's available online to support the fact that xboxs aren't readily sitting around like playstations are.

*Sony stans wait a day to check on availability in their area*
Sees they can pick it up determines the recipts I posted the day before are invalid somehow :mjlol:

It's still not availability in my area for pick up in walmart, bestbuy or gamestop nor other major city areas btw.

Point is there is a supply issue