PS5 Exclusive Games Will Be Coming To PS4 Through 2022, Sony Suggests

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Its stan war stuff actually lol, a lotta ps stans were clowning MS for still making cross gen games like halo unfortunately the bad showed Sony can get away with it as long as nothing gotta be sacrificed

no no no no. We clowned because HI looked like garbage after they hyped it up. Name a PS5 game shown so far, even cross gen, that looked as buns as Halo Infinite. We'll wait.

This is the flagship Box title that was disappointing. That can't happen. If the shyt had looked like hot fiyah like most expected, that whole jokes would be null and void. It wasn't clowned for being cross gen, it was clowned for looking weak.

I mean look at this shyt.

Q0Pw81F.png

They did it to themselves so these jokes gonna roll. :pachaha:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WHY YOU SPEAKING LOGIC!!!! :laff:

Ask someone about next gen in relation to a competitor saying they are focusing on cross gen for two years and respond...

"We believe in generations"

Then say what was done on your mega popular launch title is only possible due to n xt gen machines.

And then turn around a couple months before launch and announce that title as cross gen, and that you'll also be doing cross gen for the foreseeable future.

Yeah logic....

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ask someone about next gen in relation to a competitor saying they are focusing on cross gen for two years and respond...

"We believe in generations"

Then say what was done on your mega popular launch title is only possible due to n xt gen machines.

And then turn around a couple months before launch and announce that title as cross gen, and that you'll also be doing cross gen for the foreseeable future.

Yeah logic....

god of war Ragnarok has not been announced as cross gen

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
no no no no. We clowned because HI looked like garbage after they hyped it up. Name a PS5 game shown so far, even cross gen, that looked as buns as Halo Infinite. We'll wait.

This is the flagship Box title that was disappointing. That can't happen. If the shyt had looked like hot fiyah like most expected, that whole jokes would be null and void. It wasn't clowned for being cross gen, it was clowned for looking weak.

I mean look at this shyt.

Q0Pw81F.png

They did it to themselves so these jokes gonna roll. :pachaha:

:russ: yooooooo why my man has the "I'm here so I don't fired" face

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ragnarok better not be cross gen

considering how good the previous title looked on the PS4, I think it will be. Especially if they plan to put it out next year.

The difference between the PS4 and PS5 version is going to be interesting.

But if they hold it until 2022, that's the only chance of it being PS5 only IMO.

Daps
Even if it is that doesnt mean the PS5 wont be vastly superior. The dualsense alone will make the experience far superior if what's said about the controller is true.
yes but in terms of NEXT GEN gameplay, it will be severely limited
read up on how much the PS4 limited the scope of GOW