PS5 Exclusive Games Will Be Coming To PS4 Through 2022, Sony Suggests

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn look how quick these dudes stance changes :russ::lolbron::mjlol: Xbox games gonna be trash and held back cause they gonna be on past gen systems

Sony says the same....... “ :gucci: why would you be mad about this? “​
Threads made, and then a ton of posts and debates about how cross gen games hold back gaming progress

Sony does it and we'll.. it just makes logical sense.

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Y'all say this like its a bad thing... :dahell: this works out in alot of gamers favor because not everyone gonna be able to cop a ps5 at launch...

This is true and it really isn’t a big deal as cross-gen has always been prevalent at the beginning of console generations.

That being said, Sony stans still gotta eat crow after talking all that shyt:sas1:

Gave us the “We believe in Generations” marketing tagline and pump-faked everyone into assuming Miles Morales & Horizon were gonna be PS5 exclusives :lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, relax.:picard:.

I read the quote, it doesn't rule out the possibility of a PS5 game, exclusive or not coming to PS4 in 2022.

dude be ready to fight nikkas when you say anything against sony...a nikka could be like I don’t like the black and white design of the PS5 and this nikka will go into a frenzy about it being a strategically designed layout to combat racism and promote racial harmony and you’re just too stupid to appreciate it :heh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
dude be ready to fight nikkas when you say anything against sony...a nikka could be like I don’t like the black and white design of the PS5 and this nikka will go into a frenzy about it being a strategically designed layout to combat racism and promote racial harmony and you’re just too stupid to appreciate it :heh:

:russ:

reminds me of some skit with a forex scammer. There’s a part where Dude was standing barefoot on hot cement in obvious pain, the other guy asks “why don’t you just put shoes on?:dwillhuh:

And the forex dude goes “SEE THATS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU NOT COOL WITH BEING UNCOMFORTABLE! YOU TOO SCARED TO GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE THATS WHY YOU STUCK IN THE 9-5 LIFESTYLE. I DONT MIND BEING UNCOMFORTABLE THATS WHY I’M AT HOME MAKING MONEY IN MY SLEEP, WHILE YOU JUST OUT HERE WITH SHOES ON TRYNA BE ‘COMFORTABLE’ ! ”:bryan:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
good for my broke ass:wow:

now i can focus my money on a new ipad pro and maybe xbox series x for the multiplats

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Y'all say this like its a bad thing... :dahell: this works out in alot of gamers favor because not everyone gonna be able to cop a ps5 at launch...

these nikkas dont have a business mind...am sure sony analysist know what percentage of people buy new consoles during the first years of launch vs people that will buy it several years later, usually during sales... those 110 million ps4 sold i can guarantee that less than 50% came from the first 2 years of the PS4's life

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

reminds me of some skit with a forex scammer. There’s a part where Dude was standing barefoot on hot cement in obvious pain, the other guy asks “why don’t you just put shoes on?:dwillhuh:

And the forex dude goes “SEE THATS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU NOT COOL WITH BEING UNCOMFORTABLE! YOU TOO SCARED TO GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE THATS WHY YOU STUCK IN THE 9-5 LIFESTYLE. I DONT MIND BEING UNCOMFORTABLE THATS WHY I’M AT HOME MAKING MONEY IN MY SLEEP, WHILE YOU JUST OUT HERE WITH SHOES ON TRYNA BE ‘COMFORTABLE’ ! ”:bryan:
I need to see this :pachaha:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That doesn't heavily suggest anything of the sort. That's a terribly written article.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That doesn't heavily suggest anything of the sort. That's a terribly written article.

you know the truth don't matter in here. :russ:

NnmK.gif