PS4: YOU KNOW THE REST!!!

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Oh now you throwing insults :leon: I have never deflected. Thats a sony stan tactic.
there you go with that sony stan thing again..I bet you call your dad a sony stan cause he like a different sports team...you probably call your mama a sony stan cause she didnt want to cook for you..called your teacher a sony stan cause he gave you a bad grade talking bout he mad cause that 180 got that titan fall, so he gave you that awful grade..what a stan..you probably called a fly a sony stan cause it was hovering over the sony section at walmart...called your wrist a sony stan cause it hurted when you jerked off to a picture a titan fall...

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
there you go with that sony stan thing again..I bet you call your dad a sony stan cause he like a different sports team...you probably call your mama a sony stan cause she didnt want to cook for you..called your teacher a sony stan cause he gave you a bad grade talking bout he mad cause that 180 got that titan fall, so he gave you that awful grade..what a stan..you probably called a fly a sony stan cause it was hovering over the sony section at walmart...called your wrist a sony stan cause it hurted when you jerked off to a picture a titan fall...
So you going go thru all my old post to try and prove a point? I call a spade a spade. So please get off my nuts, Thanks!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
how would I post something if a review of the xbox version doesnt exist? :shaq:
unless you got that link :shaq:
So are you implying that Battlefield 4 wasn't on display and played at gamescom for xbox one? Just say that, then keep it moving
If the answer is you don't know, well find out bruh. Then figure out how
There is no mention because sony doesn't want EA talking about it right now. IGN leaked it tho :blessed:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So are you implying that Battlefield 4 wasn't on display and played at gamescom for xbox one? Just say that, then keep it moving
If the answer is you don't know, well find out bruh. Then figure out how
There is no mention because sony doesn't want EA talking about it right now. IGN leaked it tho :blessed:
Jesus man you can't be this stupid :snoop: