PS4: YOU KNOW THE REST!!!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
more blah blah blah

NOPE. Still not reading. Don't get mad because I can post from work and you gotta push your mop. :umad:

courtcraigs022510comeup2.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
show me a link of a playable version for xbox at gamescom and ill shut up.. until then...

mj-laughing.gif

sohh the pc version is the same as the xbox one version now?

mj-laughing.gif
The "Xbox" version was running off a super computer and shyt. :stopitslime:
False advertising. When I seen that BF4 video at E3 I was like :childplease: Xbox One ain't pulling this shyt off like that.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
show me a link of a playable version for xbox at gamescom and ill shut up.. until then...

mj-laughing.gif

sohh the pc version is the same as the xbox one version now?

mj-laughing.gif
This idiot really is fake laughing :wow:

Yes, games are made on identical hardware during development for PC and XB1, while games for PS4 have to be ported to that OS.
Here, let me educate you a lil bit on how this been going. And remember, I been telling you this all year long. But the fanboy wars makes you ignore all the real shyt I share with you guys..

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-how-the-crew-was-ported-to-playstation-4

So yeah, The Crew for instance isn't even being made by the OG team, they have a totally different team porting it cuz why fukk around. But hey, you was told by other fanboys how PC development on PS4 was >>>>>

:bryan:

Pull out that good Jordan gif you done ran into the ground already :blessed:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
this nikka think he dropping knowledge

mj-laughing.gif

bouncing around the fact i proved him wrong by posting unrelated articles thinking id forget

mj-laughing.gif
You playing dumb now... oh wait, I forget :snoop:
These nikkaz are not playing.

Ok short bus, XB1 and PC games when being created use the same PC tools/etc. PC is the target system this gen
Just like Xbox was the target last gen (some of that switched but most remained xbox first)
XB1 and PC are IDENTICAL from an OS perspective, games will be made for that OS
On PS4, it uses a different kind of OS, so anything made would have to be PORTED to that.
Its much easier than what they had to do for PS3 and PS2, thats why it was made into a big deal
But you guys took it too far and thought that meant over XBL as well. There were quotes from some devs that made you believe that, I seen them

Why they lied like that, I don't know, but as of right now, thats what it is. No smiley's, no gifs. Just answers.
Feel free to reply, or you can fail at saving face by posting another gif :manny:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I didnt ask for all that, I asked you to backup your claim that it was playable at gamescom on xbox.. which you didnt.

heres the gif again since you like it so much
mj-laughing.gif
Nah, your the one saying it isn't Xbox. So go head and show us how it isn't. fukk I look like fetching you info on some goofball shyt
nikka, I'm like star of this show. Prove me wrong nikka or :umad:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if y'all haven't noticed, every time courtneys over there furious, he'll use the :umad: smiley. the more times he uses it, the more pissed off he is over there :heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
they showed pc version running on a pc.
when just yesterday you were saying it was running on a Xbox.

now you saying the pc version is the same as the xbox version cause you cant find one fukking link showing the xbox version of the game :umad:

Lying is indeed mandatory....on the Xbox!!!! :heh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
if y'all haven't noticed, every time courtneys over there furious, he'll use the :umad: smiley. the more times he uses it, the more pissed off he is over there :heh:
:umad:
they showed pc version running on a pc.
when just yesterday you were saying it was running on a Xbox.

now you saying the pc version is the same as the xbox version cause you cant find one fukking link showing the xbox version of the game :umad:
Reverse Psychology works on feeble minded individuals. I'm not the "didn't read it, lol" kind of guy
So if you have something to show me, produce and I'll look at it
Otherwise, you are talking out your ass and want me to pull up info you could pull up yourself
You are pressing the issue, so produce so we can move on. I'll be here with Orvel :popcorn:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
there is nothing to produce cause they havent shown the xbox version running on an xbox..:umad:
im done tho.. why should I keep asking you to find a link that doesnt even exist :heh:
courtdog takes yet another L :wow:
We all hear you, but where did you hear that from?
You must have heard that from somewhere for you to be so adamant about it :manny:
So show us where you learned this from and call it a :win: and I'll gladly take my L
If you don't do this, then :umad: