PS4: YOU KNOW THE REST!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
cause if they did show it you would have posted something about it already :umad:
They did show it :umad:
Now, you keep saying this and that. All I asked is where did you hear that from?
Maybe you didn't notice, but you fanboys repeat the same dumb shyt on a daily basis
One piece of info gets said, then regardless of if its true or not you repeat it
The PS3 is more powerful than the Xbox 360, that was a sony line.
Did you not read the IGN article on how the PS4 version sucked. Did they say they haven't seen the xbox version?
Show me :win:
If not, you are FURIOUSLY trying to make it seem like the xbox version is struggling like the PS4 all powerful version is
Its just not true, the windows platform isn't having any troubles running BF4 thanks to Direct X 11.1+
Frostbite 3 Supports DirectX 11.1 API – Faster GPU/CPU Performance on PCs and Xbox One

Now this is the interesting bit, DICE confirms that the Frostbite 3 engine supports DirectX 11.1 API as revealed by DSOGaming.
“We use DX11.1, there are some optimizations in it (constant buffer offsets, dynamic buffers as SRVs) that we got in to the the API that improves CPU performance in our rendering when one runs with DX11.1. This will be in BF4.”
This means that PC and Xbox One versions of Battlefield 4 would be more optimized than PlayStation 4. There’s also a hint at AMD’s Next “Never Settle Bundle” featuring Battlefield 4 as a free title which is a good deal for AMD users.
Now who is the one dropping knowledge, and who is the one looking like a sad fanboy in distress?
Once again, the XB1 + PC use the same shyt, not so much for PS4 but stay mad. I love it :noah:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They did show it :umad:
Now, you keep saying this and that. All I asked is where did you hear that from?
Maybe you didn't notice, but you fanboys repeat the same dumb shyt on a daily basis
One piece of info gets said, then regardless of if its true or not you repeat it
The PS3 is more powerful than the Xbox 360, that was a sony line.
Did you not read the IGN article on how the PS4 version sucked. Did they say they haven't seen the xbox version?
Show me :win:
If not, you are FURIOUSLY trying to make it seem like the xbox version is struggling like the PS4 all powerful version is
Its just not true, the windows platform isn't having any troubles running BF4 thanks to Direct X 11.1+

Now who is the one dropping knowledge, and who is the one looking like a sad fanboy in distress?
Once again, the XB1 + PC use the same shyt, not so much for PS4 but stay mad. I love it :noah:
:why:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
so you can lookup qoutes about direct x but still cant show one link about a running xbox version :wow:
already won, i dont gotta prove shyt your the one who keeps damncing around the issue :manny:
No, you can't show that it wasn't. So you wanted me to do the work for you
I know your talking our of your ass, and asked you where did you learn what you saying from
You have then failed to show where you know anything, I'm not gonna pull up info for every butthurt fanboy on the internet
But I have backed up my claims, went above and beyond showing you how. Thats why gamers will go direct.x... box one, :umad:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
sonyboys are really hoping cats will buy
a playstation so it'll be different this time.
:russ:

but we know that it wont....
:shaq:

Everyone will be on Live again.
2ex0lsg.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Bruh, you are a straight up c00n. While you cling to lies, lets say its true?
Well, I'm out here trying to provide for mines then right? Lots of people in this world don't have it like that house nig
Lots of minorities are struggling in this world, we all don't live in White areas where they would frown on a nikka :manny:
But the one thing you could NEVER confuse is me actually being there for my children.
You, you said your gone 75% of the time. Pat yourself on the back all you want, 75% of the time your children won't be able to pat you on the back. You know why?

Nigel c00n is your new name :deadmanny:

Lie? you're the one who made that thread...are you high, breh..all that fungi spore from the old mattress fukking up your head..others are trying harder to provide for their children..buying new beds, sheets, and guiding their seeds..while you out here buy used beds, sheets, and living your life as a troll supporting a game system that you seem to care more about than your blood line...disgusya..:trash:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:bryan:
Lie? you're the one who made that thread...are you high, breh..all that fungi spore from the old mattress fukking up your head..others are trying harder to provide for their children..buying new beds, sheets, and guiding their seeds..while you out here buy used beds, sheets, and living your life as a troll supporting a game system that you seem to care more about than your blood line...disgusya..:trash:
Damn, even this pathetic piece of shyt felt the need to step up for Nigel :laff:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

Reverse Psychology works on feeble minded individuals. I'm not the "didn't read it, lol" kind of guy
So if you have something to show me, produce and I'll look at it
Otherwise, you are talking out your ass and want me to pull up info you could pull up yourself
You are pressing the issue, so produce so we can move on. I'll be here with Orvel :popcorn:

:comeon: Press E to enter?