• Total voters

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Here you go self taught dumb nikka

http://kotaku.com/5985810/the-ps4-will-stream-ps1-ps2-and-ps3-games

and oh self taught dumb nikka if you're going to read make sure comprehension is part of it.

Here's my quote.

No and Yes, eventually with the GaiKai streaming tech you will have access to PS1/2/&3 games. But, I have a feeling this will be behind a tiered paywall, being the Netflix of games. So you will have PS+ fee(gold $50) and PS+fee with Gaikai(platinum $60)
1.) I'm dumb, and my comprehension is part of it :obama: So let me see if my comprehension is up to par. Real Talk. I don't want to waste your time if I truly lack comprehension skills. I'd hate to waste anyones time if that were the case. Your first part of your post brings up the link I asked for. What did I ask you for tho?
So lets see you backup your statement. Please don't pull up an article that just mentions Gaikai either, get one that says what YOU ARE SAYING...
If my reading comprehension is correct, you failed to provide a link backing up what YOU WAS SAYING. So as of right now, your reading comprehension seems to be questionable at best. Which makes what you said about me very ironic. But lets move on to the next topic since you will never backup your previous comments. You wont. You can, but you wont.

2.) I have a feeling, yeah I seen that. It was followed by "this will be behind a paywall, being the netflix of games."
Then you say "so you will have PS+ fee ($50Gold) and PS+fee with Gaikai (platinum $60)
Half of that is a very true statement, the other half is wishful thinking. Why are you acting like you wrote it differently?
Did you have a feeling PS+ is $50 or do you KNOW THAT without having the need to still "have a feeling". Its misleading as a muthafukka and if you can't even acknowledge that much? Then reading isn't your only weakness. Writing is as well :ufdup:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at the poll

And :dead: at courtdog voting 4 different times to make it look like someone will actually buy the shytbox