• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What if you

what if you already own a vita? :troll:

Also, you need a tablet to use smart glass and you need cable to use xbox tv.
adjust charts brehs.

Cable features are not listed and you don't need cable to take advantage of the hdmi in and TV guide features.

Smart glass can be used with hundreds of different devices, the ps vita is a single proprietary device that is needed for ps4 features.

Either the list should have all these details or the details should be removed and only the stuff that comes in the box listed. You Sony stans can't have it both ways. The ps4 is cheaper because it comes with less. That should be reflected in this chart.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
the $100 cheaper and the PS Eye cancel out, $10 cheaper a year for online, plug & play included with my sticks and all my bluetooth accessories will still work.

no brainer for me, Titanfall isn't enough to make me shell out a extra $200+ :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cable features are not listed and you don't need cable to take advantage of the hdmi in and TV guide features.

Smart glass can be used with hundreds of different devices, the ps vita is a single proprietary device that is needed for ps4 features.

Either the list should have all these details or the details should be removed and only the stuff that comes in the box listed. You Sony stans can't have it both ways. The ps4 is cheaper because it comes with less. That should be reflected in this chart.
It comes with 8GBGDDR5 ram.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
the $100 cheaper and the PS Eye cancel out, $10 cheaper a year for online, plug & play included with my sticks and all my bluetooth accessories will still work.

no brainer for me, Titanfall isn't enough to make me shell out a extra $200+ :manny:

You would have to be a fool to pay full price for a Xbox live membership. Always on sale for less the $40.

Good facts sheet for the masses.
biased facts is not true facts.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You would have to be a fool to pay full price for a Xbox live membership. Always on sale for less the $40.

biased facts is not true facts.

doesn't change the fact that i'm paying 100 less for a damn near identical system, with more games i personally care about, better sticks and the ability to keep my current BT devices

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
no one like facts?
You have inaccurate and incomplete facts all over the place. Your list purposely leaves out features on Xbox One to make the PS4 look more comparable
That shows knowledgeable people on this subject that you HAD to reach

Its also a reason why Microsoft will have to reintroduce the Xbox One at gamercon. Bullshyt list like the one you have in this thread :smh: