The Original Rec Room Gang

PS4pro sound like Yung Joc hosting a party inside of it
4Zl9WJ.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I love it when a community can come together to share experiences so we can be an informed bunch. Not the fanboy stuff, I'm talking when the chips are down and people are just being real with one another :thumbsup:

When keeping it real goes wrong...

Pro = loud and annoying but it's $100 cheaper so...

Oh it has the ylod :banderas:

Wow, that's the pro level of loud, it's on Xbox level :scust:

Damn, the shyt so loud nikka talking about adding caulk, soldering, quantum physics just to keep it running :picard:

Wife in bed, this shyt from living room wakes her he says :whoo:you better be living in a trailer or yikes. Is it at least a double wide :patrice:

The confirmations are piling up here :dame:

:damn:

:deadhorse:

This nikka had to invest in noise canceling headphones just to alleviate the construction hammerjack noises :lupe:

fukk the warranty :handshake:

There is one way you can avoid it but it would require you to treat yourself :myman:

And yet I've quoted countless post before yours stating otherwise. It's clearly a major design flaw, and it's being swept under the rug because of the console war. Thanks for the receipts fellaz!!!
It was less work than you had to do to get that pissy, used mattress clean enough for your wife to lay in.

:yeshrug:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Blowing those air dust cans directly into the vents will just push the dust in deeper.
it can still help cause you're moving the dust from areas it might be blocking air flow

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
A lot of of launch PS4s are just super loud now. Hell, my lil bro has one of the Arkham Knight editions and it sounds like a plane taking off. It's as bad as the OG 360. Your best solutions are putting on new thermal paste or grabbing a PS4 slim.

I grabbed a slim over the Pro because of this very issue. I hate having a loud console.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
I got the OG Destiny bundle and it still sounds the same as the day I brought it. Y'all got me shook now. :sadcam:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
damn i didn't know you can play ps2 games on the ps4 :russ:

be easy on me im not a hard core gamer :manny:

Digital downloads for PS2 titles, the need to drop Tales of the abyss on that shyt.:wow:Abd with the PS3 titles you can stream them through a service Sony enables but the games look like.:scust:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
mine was loud right out the box. it usually quiets down after ~15 minutes of gameplay so i'm hesitant to mess with it :manny:

Mine was quiet as shyt until a few months ago, you will be trying to listien to dialogue but be struggling to hear shyt over the PS4. I have taken the console apart because shyt was mad annoying and used two cans of Air duster and put it back together and it’s still sounding :flabbynsick:. I am trying to hang in there until the PS5 but with the pro just dropping last year I think the 4 has a way to go yet.