PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That's retarded. How is that different from just unplugging the hdmi that's already in the box and just hooking it up to the PS4?
Cause instead of u taking the hdmi port in and out of the TV or the PS4. u just switch it out of the coupler. That way there's no wear n tear on the device ports. Only the coupler itself. And it takes less time cause It would be taped down to the VR box.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So this solution is about being delicate with the hdmi port on the PS4? :francis:
I still say I you got an hdmi splitter you would be able to have everything plugged in and not have to unplug and plug in cables between games. With a splitter you could have the signal running to the box for VR and split the signal to go to the tv.
This is what I was thinking too. But from what I read I'm not sure if it's working right. But as someone who install's Home Theater it seems like the most obvious solution to me.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Cause instead of u taking the hdmi port in and out of the TV or the PS4. u just switch it out of the coupler. That way there's no wear n tear on the device ports. Only the coupler itself. And it takes less time cause It would be taped down to the VR box.
I get the whole taking care of the ports. I think it's lame as hell but I get it. As for the time you aren't saving any at all. Your still unhooking 2 hdmi cables and hooking them back up.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So HDR don't work with the PSVR plugged in :wtf:

:troll:
Nope. But like blu Ray discs, and native resolutions, HDR doesn't really matter like that. Plus Sony said somewhere online in size 3 font about 48 hours before releasing the PS4 pro that when PSVR is hooked up to the PS4, HDR was not going to be possible due to the hdmi pass through box needed for PSVR so actually no one has any right at all to make any negative comments about it. If you bought a PS4 pro and PSVR thinking you were going to be able to experience 4K HDR with both of them hooked up at the same time it's your own fault, not Sony's.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Nope. But like blu Ray discs, and native resolutions, HDR doesn't really matter like that. Plus Sony said somewhere online in size 3 font about 48 hours before releasing the PS4 pro that when PSVR is hooked up to the PS4, HDR was not going to be possible due to the hdmi pass through box needed for PSVR so actually no one has any right at all to make any negative comments about it. If you bought a PS4 pro and PSVR thinking you were going to be able to experience 4K HDR with both of them hooked up at the same time it's your own fault, not Sony's.

:russ:
10 days bruh, and in regular font.

PlayStation VR: The Ultimate FAQ

Multiple sites talked about it in the days afterward (still before release).

Is Sony wrong for apparently not thinking this through.....yes

Are people who expected this functionality when the official site gave the information saying it wouldnt work that way 10 days before release wrong.....yes

Happy Thanksgiving though :lolbron:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:russ:
10 days bruh, and in regular font.

PlayStation VR: The Ultimate FAQ

Multiple sites talked about it in the days afterward (still before release).

Is Sony wrong for apparently not thinking this through.....yes

Are people who expected this functionality when the official site gave the information saying it wouldnt work that way 10 days before release wrong.....yes

Happy Thanksgiving though :lolbron:
Months and months of hype and they slip that little detail in less than 2 weeks before launch. I get it though. In Stan land you have to do everything possible to rationalize every decision regardless how completely stupid it is.
I hope you turn on your PlayStation tonight after thanksgiving dinner and you have to go through 6 hours of firmware updates just to watch Netflix :takedat:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Months and months of hype and they slip that little detail in less than 2 weeks before launch. I get it though. In Stan land you have to do everything possible to rationalize every decision regardless how completely stupid it is.
I hope you turn on your PlayStation tonight after thanksgiving dinner and you have to go through 6 hours of firmware updates just to watch Netflix :takedat:

Im picking up my faux k tv tonight dont wish that on me breh :sadcam:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Son, you're going to run this narrative into the ground hoping it catches on huh? :wow:

Pander for brownie points on Thanksgiving brehs :wow:
I'm not the one that said those things, Im repeating the things you and the rest of the Sony stans have said. I hope you get constipated from the turkey stuffing today :demonic:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the one that said those things, Im repeating the things you and the rest of the Sony stans have said.
Yeah, good luck cross posting with any of us saying that. At most you'll probably find me saying that 1800P or w/e checker/chessboard is nearly indistinguishable yadda yadda.

I hope you get constipated from the turkey stuffing today :demonic:
Vegan i wouldn't be touchin that dry ass shyt :mjlol: