PS4 Pro prices

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Xbox live gets moves often before everywhere else tho :gucci: and yes, only an idiotic sheep would keep buying something overpriced at release. We talk about patches, we talk about DLC.

Tell me oh wise one, why couldn't nba2k19 be DLC to 2k18? Did they change the engine up or something? Like, really think.....

But hey, you was thrilled for Destiny 2 and happy a 2nd time when it was made free last month. Did the community pickup? Are y'all running coli raids or was that just a sheep's dream :umad:
:yeshrug::manny: I don't know what to tell you. I've fell the same way you do about NBA 2K for years now (Which is why I said EA access makes perfect sense and should be something 2K does. All sports games should be on a subscription but the sheep don't mind paying for minuscule upgrades word to my PS4Pro).

Far as Destiny 2 (which I'm not too sure why you always bring that particular game up but I'll run with the jokes) the community did pick up, not on the coli...which honestly, it was never really poppin like that here, which is why the Raid to us so long to beat. At it's peak the coli really only had about 7 or 8 players playing regularly...or at least...playing among the group. Today, I have more people outside of the coli to play with than I did before. Most the Destiny 1 players are happy with the changes and the community seems strong. The grind is tougher than it's ever been so I haven't been able to do the new raid yet. You know coli activity isn't indicative of a game's success. Otherwise; by that metric, every xbox one game would be an undisputed flop. Where are the coli xbox one groups poppin, talking about their fun journeys in sea of thieves? Clearly the game is complete trash right? Where are the Halo 5 game nights with amazing replays and hilarious joke. (don't even bother looking because they don't exist).

Far as digital vs physical...I've always said digital is the future despite me being stuck in my ways in that regard. I prefer physical copies. I'm a collector. :manny:The convenience of digital far outweighs the need for nostalgia.

I just like poking fun at ANY stan that pretends something doesn't matter simply because their favorite console doesn't have it.
I think this point more than any other gets lost without a lot of people on here.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Japan just got a $50 price reduction in the Pro which will probably come to both the US and Europe prior to Black Friday.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkaz want a game system though.. I don't know anyone that still buys movies.. I'm being honest.
Agreed, but that makes people whining about a console that has the option seem even gayer tbh. If its not something theyll use or even care about, why cry if one does? :yeshrug:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
All Stan talk. Playing old games doesn’t matter but they consistently release ports and remaster on PS4, and Sony spent $380 million on a streaming platform designed to bring you old games.
4K on disc is better than 4K streaming. I didn’t invest this much money in a 4K tv with 7.1 surround sound to go cheap on quality with the actual content. I care about an uninterrupted experience at the highest quality.
I own every console and prefer Sony, but at least I have the self respect to call Sony out on their bull instead spinning nonsense to convince myself I made the right choice to people online I will never meet. :yeshrug:
You Sony stans are the scum of the earth:hhh:

Am I the only one who remembers that Sony was going to have the same DRM policy that Xbox One was going to get until Microsoft got their ass whooped by public opinion. Then Sony quietly went :whoa: and swept that shyt under the rug?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Japan got a price reduction on pros to the $350 mark recently.

I'm sure they'll wait til black Friday to drop that price here, if we are lucky we could get a 299 bundle

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Am I the only one who remembers that Sony was going to have the same DRM policy that Xbox One was going to get until Microsoft got their ass whooped by public opinion. Then Sony quietly went :whoa: and swept that shyt under the rug?
You're probably not the only one who remembers that, but you have to remember that gamers are notorious flip floppers because if Sony went that approach today everyone would cosign the policy even though they attacked Microsoft for trying in 2013.